Doritos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Doritos: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Doritos?
Case in point, standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has about 208 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Doritos is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Doritos on charts.
Doritos: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, small bag , large bag , 1 piece , cup or half cup of Doritos?
As I wrote before 100g have 519 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, small bag , large bag , 1 piece , cup or half cup of Doritos.
- Standard serving size of Doritos (40 g)208 kcal
- Doritos small bag (40g)208 kcal
- Doritos large bag (250g)1298 kcal
- Doritos 1 piece (2g)10 kcal
- Cup of Doritos (129g)670 kcal
- Half cup of Doritos (64.5g)335 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Doritos147 kcal
- 10g of Doritos52 kcal
- 20g of Doritos104 kcal
- 50g of Doritos260 kcal
- 100g of Doritos519 kcal
Protein in Doritos
Doritos have 7.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Doritos
Doritos have 60.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has about 24.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Doritos
Doritos have 27.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has about 11 g of fat.
standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has:208kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Doritos - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.153 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.136 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.29 mg
- Vitaminium B60.22 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E6.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Doritos
- 47% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
Doritos - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Magnessium75 mg
- Calcium137 mg
- Sodium691 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
Do Doritos make you fat? Whether it is good to eat Doritos on diet?
Doritos have one of the hight number of calories within branded. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific branded, Doritos seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other branded.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Doritos contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Doritos with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Doritos look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baby carrot have?
- Calories in a half of fried chicken wing
- Calories in whole fried chicken wing
- Calories for one, two or more fried chicken wings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled okra?
- How much fat in nonfat frozen yogurt?
- How much protein in Mio Liquid Water Lemonade?
- What is weight of rice paper?
- Cheese omelet calories per ounce (oz)
- Biscuits calories per serving size