Doritos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Doritos?
Case in point, standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) have about 208 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 208 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Doritos is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Doritos nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Doritos on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Doritos (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Doritos (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||60.81 g||17.24 g||24.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.1 g||1.45 g||2 g|
|Fat||27.42 g||7.77 g||11 g|
|Protein||7.36 g||2.09 g||2.9 g|
|Water||1.66 g||0.47 g||0.7 g|
Doritos - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.153 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.136 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.29 mg
- Vit B60.22 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vit C0.4 mg
- Vit E6.24 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of Doritos
- 47% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
Doritos - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Magnessium75 mg
- Calcium137 mg
- Sodium691 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Doritos?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) have 208 calories. It is easy to count that two Doritos have about 416 calories and three Doritos have about 624 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Doritos.
- Standard serving size of Doritos (40 g)208 kcal
- Doritos small bag (40g)208 kcal
- Doritos large bag (250g)1298 kcal
- Doritos 1 piece (2g)10 kcal
- Cup of Doritos (129g)670 kcal
- Half cup of Doritos (64.5g)335 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Doritos147 kcal
- Half of medium size Doritos104 kcal
- Small size Doritos (32g)166.4 kcal
- Big size Doritos (52g)270.4 kcal
- Two medium size Doritos416 kcal
- Three medium size Doritos624 kcal
- Four medium size Doritos832 kcal
- Five medium size Doritos1040 kcal
Protein in Doritos
Doritos have 7.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Doritos
Doritos have 60.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has about 24.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Doritos
Doritos have 27.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has about 11 g of fat.
standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has:208kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Doritos with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Doritos look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do grilled mashrooms have?
- Calories in a half of roasted red peppers
- Calories in whole roasted red peppers
- Calories for one, two or more roasted red peppers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried lima beans?
- How much fat in yellow potato cooked?
- How much protein in brown rice?
- What is weight of breakfast sausage?
- Chocolate covered almond calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable soup calories per serving size