Doritos: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Doritos: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, small bag , large bag and more
How many calories in Doritos?
Case in point, standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) have about 208 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Doritos is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Doritos on charts.
Doritos: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||60.81 g||~ 17.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.1 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Fat||27.42 g||~ 7.8 g|
|Protein||7.36 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Water||1.66 g||~ 0.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, small bag , large bag , 1 piece , cup or half cup of Doritos?
As I wrote before 100g have 519 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, small bag , large bag , 1 piece , cup or half cup of Doritos.
- Standard serving size of Doritos (40 g)208 kcal
- Doritos small bag (40g)208 kcal
- Doritos large bag (250g)1298 kcal
- Doritos 1 piece (2g)10 kcal
- Cup of Doritos (129g)670 kcal
- Half cup of Doritos (64.5g)335 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Doritos147 kcal
- 10g of Doritos52 kcal
- 20g of Doritos104 kcal
- 50g of Doritos260 kcal
- 100g of Doritos519 kcal
Protein in Doritos
Doritos have 7.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Doritos
Doritos have 60.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has about 24.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Doritos
Doritos have 27.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has about 11 g of fat.
standard serving size of Doritos (40 g) has:208kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Doritos - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.153 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.136 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.29 mg
- Vitaminium B60.22 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.013 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E6.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Doritos
- 47% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 48% FAT
Doritos - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Magnessium75 mg
- Calcium137 mg
- Sodium691 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
Interesting charts - compare Doritos with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Doritos look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do grilled mashrooms have?
- Calories in a half of roasted red peppers
- Calories in whole roasted red peppers
- Calories for one, two or more roasted red peppers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried lima beans?
- How much fat in yellow potato cooked?
- How much protein in brown rice?
- What is weight of breakfast sausage?
- Chocolate covered almond calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable soup calories per serving size