Brussels Sprouts vs Radish: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Brussels sprouts
At first glance, you can see that in Brussels sprouts is much more calories than in radish.
Brussels sprouts has 43 kcal per 100g and radish 16 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 169%.
In Brussels sprouts and in radish most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Brussels sprouts with radish in details.
Fact 2: Brussels sprouts And Radish Nutrition Difference
Radish vs Brussels sprouts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Brussels sprouts||Radish|
|Carbohydrates||8.95 g||3.4 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||3.38 g||0.68 g|
|Calcium||42 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||0.34 mg|
|Magnessium||23 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||389 mg||233 mg|
|Sodium||25 mg||39 mg|
|Zink||0.42 mg||0.28 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.9 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.745 mg||0.254 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.219 mg||0.071 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||61 mg||25 mg|
|Vitaminium C||85 mg||14.8 mg|
|Vitaminium K||177 mg||1.3 mg|
More protein in Brussels sprouts
It is aslo easy to see see that in Brussels sprouts is more protein than in radish.
There is 0.68g per 100g of radish and 3.38g per 100g of Brussels sprouts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 397%.
More carbohydrates in Brussels sprouts
In Brussels sprouts is more carbohydrates than in radish.
There is 3.4g/100g of carbohydrates in radish and 8.95g/100g in Brussels sprouts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 163%.
More fat in Brussels sprouts
In Brussels sprouts is more fats than in radish.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in radish and 0.3g/100g in Brussels sprouts. In this case difference is about 200%.
- Carbohydrates8.95 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber3.8 g
- Protein3.38 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 69% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: radish vs Brussels sprouts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Brussels sprouts 2208% more than radish
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Brussels sprouts 193% more than radish
- Vitaminium B6: Brussels sprouts 208% more than radish
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Brussels sprouts 144% more than radish
- Vitaminium C: Brussels sprouts 474% more than radish
- Vitaminium K: Brussels sprouts 13515% more than radish
Minerals: Brussels sprouts vs radish
Compares of Brussels sprouts
- Brussels Sprouts vs Artichoke
- Brussels Sprouts vs Arugula
- Brussels Sprouts vs Asparagus
- Brussels Sprouts vs Beetroot
- Brussels Sprouts vs Pepper
- Brussels Sprouts vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of Brussels sprouts
Compares of radish
- Calories from Brussels sprouts
- Calories of Butternut squash
- Calories in Cabbage
- Carrot calories per 100g
- Cassava carbs per 100g
- Cauliflower protein per 100g
- Fodder cabbage fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber have?
- Calories in a half of endive
- Calories in whole endive
- Calories for one, two or more endives
- How much protein in fava beans?
- Brussels Sprouts vs Spinach nutrition
- Brussels Sprouts vs Corn calories
- Brussels Sprouts vs Tomato protein
- Brussels Sprouts vs Watercress sugar
- Brussels Sprouts vs Zucchini vitamins
- Brussels Sprouts vs Garlic dietary fiber
- Butternut Squash vs Cabbage vitaminium C
- Butternut Squash vs Carrot magnessium
- Butternut Squash vs Cassava potassium