Biscotti: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Biscotti: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in biscotti?
To illustrate, medium size biscotti (24 g) has about 88 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size biscotti is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of biscotti on charts.
Biscotti: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 biscotti?
As I wrote before medium size biscotti (24 g) has 88 calories. It is easy to count that two biscotti have about 176 calories and three biscotti have about 264 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five biscotti.
- Medium size biscotti (24 g)88 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of biscotti104 kcal
- Half of medium size biscotti44 kcal
- Small size biscotti (19g)70.4 kcal
- Big size biscotti (31g)114.4 kcal
- Two medium size biscotti176 kcal
- Three medium size biscotti264 kcal
- Four medium size biscotti352 kcal
- Five medium size biscotti440 kcal
Protein in biscotti
Biscotti has 7.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size biscotti (24 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in biscotti
Biscotti has 66.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size biscotti (24 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in biscotti
Biscotti has 7.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size biscotti (24 g) has about 1.9 g of fat.
medium size biscotti (24 g) has:88kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
biscotti - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.315 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.308 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.65 mg
- Vitaminium B60.039 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.105 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.93 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of biscotti
- 73% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
biscotti - minerals per 100g
- Potassium83 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium111 mg
- Sodium264 mg
- Iron2.68 mg
Does biscotti make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in biscotti puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cookies. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cookies, biscotti seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cookies.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If biscotti contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare biscotti with other Cookies
When you look at charts below you will see how biscotti looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vegetable oil have?
- Calories in a half of marshmallow
- Calories in whole marshmallow
- Calories for one, two or more marshmallows
- Calories in tablespoon of marshmallow
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Clif bar?
- How much fat in sesame chicken?
- How much protein in old fashioned?
- What is weight of italian sausage?
- Cuban coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Cauliflower rice calories per serving size