Baked Chicken Wingettes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baked chicken wingettes: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): Baked chicken wings
How many calories in baked chicken wingettes?
For example, standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) has about 443 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 23 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 63 minutes, swim for about 52 minutes or run for 45 minutes.
See all nutrition data of baked chicken wingette on charts.
Baked chicken wingettes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 wing of baked chicken wingettes?
As I wrote before 100g have 259 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 wing of baked chicken wingettes.
- Standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g)443 kcal
- Baked chicken wingettes 1 wing (57g)148 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baked chicken wingettes73 kcal
- 10g of baked chicken wingettes26 kcal
- 20g of baked chicken wingettes52 kcal
- 50g of baked chicken wingettes130 kcal
- 100g of baked chicken wingettes259 kcal
Protein in baked chicken wingettes
Baked chicken wingettes have 21.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) you can see that you will get about 36.6 g of protein.
Carbs in baked chicken wingettes
Baked chicken wingettes have 3.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) has about 6.7 g of carbs.
Fat in baked chicken wingettes
Baked chicken wingettes have 16.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) has about 28.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) has:443kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
baked chicken wingettes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.099 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.161 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.83 mg
- Vitaminium B60.491 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.022 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.84 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of baked chicken wingettes
- 6% CARBS
- 34% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
baked chicken wingettes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium192 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium418 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
Do baked chicken wingettes make you fat? Whether it is good to eat baked chicken wingettes on diet?
Count of calories in baked chicken wingettes is one of the highest from all products in Baked category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Baked, baked chicken wingettes seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Baked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If baked chicken wingettes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare baked chicken wingettes with other Baked
When you look at charts below you will see how baked chicken wingettes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do sliced almonds have?
- Calories in a half of grilled pork chop
- Calories in whole grilled pork chop
- Calories for one, two or more grilled pork chops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled cabbage?
- How much fat in frozen pizza?
- How much protein in biscuit with gravy?
- What is weight of cream puff?
- Pumpkin pancake calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked brown rice calories per serving size