Baked Chicken Wingettes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): Baked chicken wings
How many calories in baked chicken wingettes?
For example, standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) have about 443 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 443 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from baked chicken wingettes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 23 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about baked chicken wingettes nutrition.
See all nutrition data of baked chicken wingette on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Baked Chicken Wingettes (171 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.93 g||1.11 g||6.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Fat||16.85 g||4.78 g||28.8 g|
|Protein||21.4 g||6.07 g||36.6 g|
|Water||56.97 g||16.15 g||97.4 g|
baked chicken wingettes - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.099 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.161 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.83 mg
- Vit B60.491 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.022 mcg
- Vit E0.84 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of baked chicken wingettes
- 6% CARBS
- 34% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
baked chicken wingettes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium192 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium418 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 baked chicken wingettes?
As I wrote before standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) have 443 calories. It is easy to count that two baked chicken wingettes have about 886 calories and three baked chicken wingettes have about 1329 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five baked chicken wingettes.
- Standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g)443 kcal
- Baked chicken wingettes 1 wing (57g)148 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baked chicken wingettes73 kcal
- Half of medium size baked chicken wingettes221.5 kcal
- Small size baked chicken wingettes (137g)354.4 kcal
- Big size baked chicken wingettes (222g)575.9 kcal
- Two medium size baked chicken wingettes886 kcal
- Three medium size baked chicken wingettes1329 kcal
- Four medium size baked chicken wingettes1772 kcal
- Five medium size baked chicken wingettes2215 kcal
Protein in baked chicken wingettes
Baked chicken wingettes have 21.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) you can see that you will get about 36.6 g of protein.
Carbs in baked chicken wingettes
Baked chicken wingettes have 3.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) has about 6.7 g of carbs.
Fat in baked chicken wingettes
Baked chicken wingettes have 16.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) has about 28.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of baked chicken wingettes (171 g) has:443kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare baked chicken wingettes with other Baked
When you look at charts below you will see how baked chicken wingettes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do baby potatoes have?
- Calories in a half of roasted cauliflower
- Calories in whole roasted cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more roasted cauliflowers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried papaya?
- How much fat in slush bar?
- How much protein in cooked egg noodles?
- What is weight of candy corn?
- Club soda calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheese cake calories per serving size