Vegetable Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in vegetable oil?
100g of vegetable oil has about 886 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
Case in point, standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g) has about 124 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 124 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from vegetable oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about vegetable oil nutrition.
See all nutrition data of vegetable oil on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Vegetable Oil (14 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||100 g||28.35 g||14 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
vegetable oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vit E11.73 mg
- Vit K0.118 mg
Energy content of vegetable oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
vegetable oil - minerals per 100g
- Iron0.16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 vegetable oil?
As I wrote before standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g) has 124 calories. It is easy to count that two vegetable oil have about 248 calories and three vegetable oil have about 372 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five vegetable oil.
- Standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g)124 kcal
- Tablespoon of vegetable oil (14g)124 kcal
- Teaspoon of vegetable oil (5g)44 kcal
- Cup of vegetable oil (218g)1931 kcal
- Half cup of vegetable oil (109g)966 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vegetable oil251 kcal
- Half of medium size vegetable oil62 kcal
- Small size vegetable oil (11g)99.2 kcal
- Big size vegetable oil (18g)161.2 kcal
- Two medium size vegetable oil248 kcal
- Three medium size vegetable oil372 kcal
- Four medium size vegetable oil496 kcal
- Five medium size vegetable oil620 kcal
Protein in vegetable oil
0g of protein - vegetable oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in vegetable oil
0 g of carbs - vegetable oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in vegetable oil
Vegetable oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g) has about 14 g of fat.
standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g) has:124kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare vegetable oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how vegetable oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cauliflower rice have?
- Calories in a half of grape tomato
- Calories in whole grape tomato
- Calories for one, two or more grape tomatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sausage Egg McMuffin?
- How much fat in Spring roll?
- How much protein in Tequila?
- What is weight of fried sausage?
- Grilled cod calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked yam calories per serving size