Vegetable Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vegetable oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in vegetable oil?
Case in point, standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g) has about 124 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of vegetable oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vegetable oil on charts.
Vegetable oil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of vegetable oil?
As I wrote before 100g has 886 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of vegetable oil.
- Standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g)124 kcal
- Tablespoon of vegetable oil (14g)124 kcal
- Teaspoon of vegetable oil (5g)44 kcal
- Cup of vegetable oil (218g)1931 kcal
- Half cup of vegetable oil (109g)966 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vegetable oil251 kcal
- 10g of vegetable oil89 kcal
- 20g of vegetable oil177 kcal
- 50g of vegetable oil443 kcal
- 100g of vegetable oil886 kcal
Protein in vegetable oil
0g of protein - vegetable oil has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in vegetable oil
0 g of carbs - vegetable oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in vegetable oil
Vegetable oil has 100 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g) has about 14 g of fat.
standard serving size of vegetable oil (14 g) has:124kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vegetable oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E11.73 mg
- Vitaminium K0.118 mg
Energy content of vegetable oil
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
vegetable oil - minerals per 100g
- Iron0.16 mg
Interesting charts - compare vegetable oil with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how vegetable oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cauliflower rice have?
- Calories in a half of grape tomato
- Calories in whole grape tomato
- Calories for one, two or more grape tomatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sausage Egg McMuffin?
- How much fat in Spring roll?
- How much protein in Tequila?
- What is weight of cooked chickpeas?
- Fried flounder calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled octopus calories per serving size