Frozen Peaches Unsweetened: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen peaches unsweetened: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one frozen peach , cup and more
How many calories in frozen peach ?
For instance, medium size frozen peach (85 g) has about 33 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frozen peach is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen peach on charts.
Frozen peaches unsweetened: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen peaches ?
As I wrote before medium size frozen peach (85 g) have 33 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen peaches have about 66 calories and three frozen peaches have about 99 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen peaches .
- Medium size frozen peach (85 g)33 kcal
- Cup of frozen peach (154g)60 kcal
- Half cup of frozen peach (77g)30 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen peaches 11 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen peach 16.5 kcal
- Small size frozen peach (68g)26.4 kcal
- Big size frozen peach (111g)42.9 kcal
- Two medium size frozen peaches 66 kcal
- Three medium size frozen peaches 99 kcal
- Four medium size frozen peaches 132 kcal
- Five medium size frozen peaches 165 kcal
Protein in frozen peach
Frozen peaches have 0.91 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frozen peach (85 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen peaches
Frozen peaches have 9.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size frozen peach (85 g) has about 8.1 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen peaches
Frozen peaches have 0.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frozen peach (85 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size frozen peach (85 g) has:33kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen peach - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.806 mg
- Vitaminium B60.025 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.73 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of frozen peach
- 87% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
frozen peach - minerals per 100g
- Potassium171 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen peach with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen peach looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Cranberries?
- How much fat in dates?
- How much protein in durian?
- What is weight of black lilac?
- Fejhoa calories per ounce (oz)
- Figs calories per serving size