Frozen Berries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in frozen berries?
To give you an idea, handful of frozen berries (40 g) have about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 20 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of frozen berries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about frozen berries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of frozen berry on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Frozen Berries (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of frozen berries (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||12.17 g||3.45 g||4.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||1.1 g|
|Fat||0.64 g||0.18 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||0.42 g||0.12 g||0.2 g|
|Water||86.59 g||24.55 g||34.6 g|
frozen berries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.032 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.037 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.52 mg
- Vit B60.059 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit C2.5 mg
- Vit E0.48 mg
- Vit K0.016 mg
Energy content of frozen berries
- 87% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
frozen berries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium54 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.18 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen berries?
As I wrote before handful of frozen berries (40 g) have 20 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen berries have about 40 calories and three frozen berries have about 60 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen berries.
- Handful of frozen berries (40g)20 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen berries (12g)6 kcal
- Cup of frozen berries (140g)71 kcal
- Half cup of frozen berries (70g)36 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen berries14 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen berries10 kcal
- Small size frozen berries (32g)16 kcal
- Big size frozen berries (52g)26 kcal
- Two medium size frozen berries40 kcal
- Three medium size frozen berries60 kcal
- Four medium size frozen berries80 kcal
- Five medium size frozen berries100 kcal
Protein in frozen berries
Frozen berries have 0.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of frozen berries (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen berries
Frozen berries have 12.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of frozen berries (40 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen berries
Frozen berries have 0.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of frozen berries (40 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
handful of frozen berries (40 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare frozen berries with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen berries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does butter have?
- Calories in a half of pork
- Calories in whole pork
- Calories for one, two or more pork
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in herring?
- How much fat in mascarpone?
- How much protein in ground cinnamon?
- What is weight of saag paneer?
- Gushers calories per ounce (oz)
- Blood orange calories per serving size