Frozen Berries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen berries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in frozen berries?
To give you an idea, handful of frozen berries (40 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful frozen berries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen berry on charts.
Frozen berries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen berries?
As I wrote before 100g have 51 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen berries.
- Handful of frozen berries (40g)20 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen berries (12g)6 kcal
- Cup of frozen berries (140g)71 kcal
- Half cup of frozen berries (70g)36 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen berries14 kcal
- 10g of frozen berries5 kcal
- 20g of frozen berries10 kcal
- 50g of frozen berries26 kcal
- 100g of frozen berries51 kcal
Protein in frozen berries
Frozen berries have 0.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of frozen berries (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen berries
Frozen berries have 12.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of frozen berries (40 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen berries
Frozen berries have 0.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of frozen berries (40 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
handful of frozen berries (40 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen berries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.032 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.52 mg
- Vitaminium B60.059 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of frozen berries
- 87% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
frozen berries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium54 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.18 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen berries with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen berries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork sausage have?
- Calories in a half of squid
- Calories in whole squid
- Calories for one, two or more squid
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in agave syrup?
- How much fat in zebra cakes?
- How much protein in cucumber sushi roll?
- What is weight of cutie clementine?
- Ricotta cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Kalamata olives calories per serving size