Artichoke vs Eggplant: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Artichoke
At first glance, you can see that in artichoke is much more calories than in eggplant.
Artichoke has 47 kcal per 100g and eggplant 24 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 96%.
In artichoke and in eggplant most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare artichoke with eggplant in details.
Fact 2: Artichoke And Eggplant Nutrition Difference
Eggplant vs Artichoke: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.51 g||5.7 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.19 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||3.4 g|
|Protein||3.27 g||1 g|
|Calcium||44 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||1.28 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||60 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||370 mg||230 mg|
|Sodium||94 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||14.8 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.072 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.066 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.046 mg||0.649 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.116 mg||0.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.068 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||11.7 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.015 mg||3.5 mg|
More protein in artichoke
It is aslo easy to see see that in artichoke is more protein than in eggplant.
There is 1g per 100g of eggplant and 3.27g per 100g of artichoke so using simple math we can see that difference is about 227%.
More carbohydrates in artichoke
In artichoke is more carbohydrates than in eggplant.
There is 5.7g/100g of carbohydrates in eggplant and 10.51g/100g in artichoke so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 84%.
Less fat in artichoke
In artichoke is less fats than in eggplant.
The tables above show us that there is 0.19g/100g of fats in eggplant and 0.15g/100g in artichoke. In this case difference is about 27%.
- Carbohydrates10.51 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein3.27 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | hearts
- 74% CARBS.
- 23% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: eggplant vs artichoke
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): artichoke 85% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): artichoke 78% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): artichoke 61% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B6: artichoke 38% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): eggplant 32253% more than artichoke
- Vitaminium C: artichoke 432% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium E: eggplant 58% more than artichoke
- Vitaminium K: eggplant 23233% more than artichoke
Minerals: artichoke vs eggplant
Compares of artichoke
- Artichoke vs Asparagus
- Artichoke vs Bamboo Shoots
- Artichoke vs Beetroot
- Artichoke vs Bitter Melon
- Artichoke vs Bok Choy
- Artichoke vs Broccoli
- see all compares of artichoke
Compares of eggplant
- Calories from Artichoke
- Calories of Arugula
- Calories in Asparagus
- Bamboo shoots calories per 100g
- Basella carbs per 100g
- Beetroot protein per 100g
- Red bell pepper fat per 100g
- How many calories does bitter melon have?
- Calories in a half of calabash
- Calories in whole calabash
- Calories for one, two or more calabash leaves
- How much protein in broccoli?