Gouda Cheese vs Cheddar: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Gouda cheese vs cheddar - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in gouda cheese is more calories than in cheddar.
Gouda cheese has 356 kcal per 100g and cheddar 410 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15 %.
In gouda cheese and in cheddar most calories came from fat.
gouda cheese or cheddar - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: cheddar - 15% more than gouda cheese
- Carbohydrates: gouda cheese - 4% more than cheddar
- Fat: cheddar - 23% more than gouda cheese
- Protein: gouda cheese - 3% more than cheddar
- Water: gouda cheese - 15% more than cheddar
Gouda cheese vs cheddar nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Gouda cheese||Cheddar|
|Carbohydrates||2.22 g||2.13 g|
|Fat||27.44 g||33.82 g|
|Protein||24.94 g||24.25 g|
|Water||41.46 g||36.15 g|
|Calcium||700 mg||711 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.16 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||27 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||2.4 mg|
|Potassium||121 mg||76 mg|
|Sodium||819 mg||644 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||2.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.334 mg||0.434 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.063 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.021 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.78 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in gouda cheese is more protein than in cheddar.
There is 24.25g per 100g of cheddar and 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3 %.
In gouda cheese is more carbohydrates than in cheddar.
There is 2.13g/100g of carbohydrates in cheddar and 2.22g/100g in gouda cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 4 %.
In gouda cheese is less fats than in cheddar.
The tables above show us that there is 33.82g/100g of fats in cheddar and 27.44g/100g in gouda cheese. In this case difference is about 23 %.
See tables below to compare gouda cheese with cheddar in details.
- Carbohydrates2.22 g
- Fat27.44 g
- Protein24.94 g
- Water41.46 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | shredded
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
Vitamins: cheddar vs gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gouda cheese 11% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cheddar 30% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): gouda cheese 62% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium B6: gouda cheese 7% more than cheddar
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cheddar 29% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium E: cheddar 225% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium K: cheddar 0% more than gouda cheese
Minerals: gouda cheese vs cheddar
Compares of gouda cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Brie
- Gouda Cheese vs Camembert
- Gouda Cheese vs White Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of gouda cheese
Compares of cheddar
- Calories from Gouda cheese
- Calories of Avocado oil
- Calories in Dried cranberries
- Whisky (whiskey) calories per 100g
- Horseflesh carbs per 100g
- Sierra Mist protein per 100g
- Pumpkin bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does coconut flour have?
- Calories in a half of cooked wild rice
- Calories in whole cooked wild rice
- Calories for one, two or more cooked wild rice
- How much protein in cooked soba noodles?