Chicken Breast vs Rabbit Meat: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chicken breast vs rabbit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is much more calories than in rabbit.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and rabbit 114 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 51 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken breast cames from fat and in rabbit from protein.
chicken breast or rabbit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: chicken breast - 51% more than rabbit
- Fat: chicken breast - 299% more than rabbit
- Protein: rabbit - 5% more than chicken breast
- Water: rabbit - 7% more than chicken breast
Chicken breast vs rabbit nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Rabbit meat|
|Fat||9.25 g||2.32 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||21.79 g|
|Water||69.46 g||74.51 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||3.2 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||226 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||378 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||6.5 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is less protein than in rabbit.
There is 21.79g per 100g of rabbit and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in chicken breast and rabbit - 0g/100g.
In chicken breast is more fats than in rabbit.
The tables above show us that there is 2.32g/100g of fats in rabbit and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 299 %.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with rabbit in details.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: rabbit vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): chicken breast 110% more than rabbit
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chicken breast 42% more than rabbit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 52% more than rabbit
Minerals: chicken breast vs rabbit
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of rabbit
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Beef Jerky nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Steak calories
- Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs protein
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin vitamins
- Chicken Leg vs Goose Meat dietary fiber
- Chicken Leg vs Rabbit vitaminium C
- Goose Breast vs Duck Breast magnessium
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast potassium