Chicken Breast vs Rabbit Meat: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chicken breast vs rabbit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is more calories than in rabbit.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and rabbit 114 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 34 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken breast cames from fat and in rabbit from protein.
chicken breast or rabbit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: chicken breast - 34% more than rabbit.
- Fat: chicken breast - 75% more than rabbit.
- Protein: rabbit - 5% more than chicken breast.
- Water: rabbit - 7% more than chicken breast.
Chicken breast vs rabbit: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Rabbit meat|
|Fat||9.25 g||2.32 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||21.79 g|
|Water||69.46 g||74.51 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||3.2 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||226 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||378 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||50 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||6.5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is less protein than in rabbit.
There is 21.79g per 100g of rabbit and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in chicken breast and rabbit - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In chicken breast is more fats than in rabbit.
Tables below show us that there is 2.32g/100g of fats in rabbit and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 75 %.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with rabbit in details.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
chicken breast or rabbit - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): chicken breast - 52% more than rabbit.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chicken breast - 29% more than rabbit.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast - 34% more than rabbit.
chicken breast or rabbit - where is more minerals?
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken vs Chicken Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Poultry Offal
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Meat
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
Compares of rabbit
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Lemon juice
- Calories in Coffee
- Cocoa calories per 100g
- Stromboli carbs per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan protein per 100g
- Boost, Nutritional drink fat per 100g
- How many calories does gulab jamun have?
- Calories in a half of brandy and cola
- Calories in whole brandy and cola
- Calories for one, two or more brandy and cola
- Calories in glass of brandy and cola
- Calories in cup of brandy and cola
- How much protein in Quaker Oatmeal?
- Chicken Breast vs Beef Jerky nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Neck calories
- Chicken Breast vs Steak protein
- Chicken Breast vs Beef sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop dietary fiber
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin vitaminium C
- Chicken Leg vs Goose Breast magnessium
- Chicken Leg vs Duck Breast potassium