Cashew Nuts vs Pine Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cashew nuts vs Pine nuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cashew nuts is more calories than in Pine nuts.
Cashew nuts has 553 kcal per 100g and Pine nuts 673 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In cashew nuts and in Pine nuts most calories came from fat.
cashew nuts or Pine nuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: Pine nuts - 22% more than cashew nuts
- Carbohydrates: cashew nuts - 131% more than Pine nuts
- Fat: Pine nuts - 56% more than cashew nuts
- Dietary fiber: Pine nuts - 12% more than cashew nuts
- Protein: cashew nuts - 33% more than Pine nuts
Cashew nuts vs Pine nuts nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cashew nuts||Pine nuts|
|Carbohydrates||30.19 g||13.08 g|
|Fat||43.85 g||68.37 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||3.7 g|
|Protein||18.22 g||13.69 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||6.68 mg||5.53 mg|
|Magnessium||292 mg||251 mg|
|Phosphorus||593 mg||575 mg|
|Potassium||660 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||12 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||5.78 mg||6.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.423 mg||0.364 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.058 mg||0.227 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.062 mg||4.387 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.864 mg||0.313 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.417 mg||0.094 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||25 mg||34 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.5 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||5.31 mg||9.33 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cashew nuts is more protein than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.69g per 100g of Pine nuts and 18.22g per 100g of cashew nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 33 %.
In cashew nuts is more carbohydrates than in Pine nuts.
There is 13.08g/100g of carbohydrates in Pine nuts and 30.19g/100g in cashew nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 131 %.
In cashew nuts is less fats than in Pine nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 68.37g/100g of fats in Pine nuts and 43.85g/100g in cashew nuts. In this case difference is about 56 %.
See tables below to compare cashew nuts with Pine nuts in details.
- Carbohydrates30.19 g
- Fat43.85 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein18.22 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 21% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
Vitamins: Pine nuts vs cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cashew nuts 16% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Pine nuts 291% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Pine nuts 313% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B5: cashew nuts 176% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B6: cashew nuts 344% more than Pine nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Pine nuts 36% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium C: Pine nuts 60% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium E: Pine nuts 76% more than cashew nuts
Minerals: cashew nuts vs Pine nuts
- Calcium: cashew nuts 131% more than Pine nuts
- Iron: cashew nuts 21% more than Pine nuts
- Magnessium: cashew nuts 16% more than Pine nuts
- Phosphorus: cashew nuts 3% more than Pine nuts
- Potassium: cashew nuts 11% more than Pine nuts
- Sodium: cashew nuts 500% more than Pine nuts
- Zink: Pine nuts 12% more than cashew nuts
Compares of cashew nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Almonds
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of cashew nuts
Compares of Pine nuts
- Calories from Cashew nuts
- Calories of Chestnuts
- Calories in Chia seeds
- Coconut calories per 100g
- Linseed carbs per 100g
- Hazelnuts protein per 100g
- Macadamia nuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do peanuts have?
- Calories in handful of Pine nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of Pine nuts
- How much protein in pistachios?