Broccoli vs Leek: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Broccoli
At first glance, you can see that in broccoli is much less calories than in leek.
Broccoli has 34 kcal per 100g and leek 61 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 79%.
In broccoli and in leek most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare broccoli with leek in details.
Fact 2: Broccoli And Leek Nutrition Difference
Leek vs Broccoli: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||6.64 g||14.15 g|
|Fat||0.37 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||2.82 g||1.5 g|
|Calcium||47 mg||59 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||2.1 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||28 mg|
|Potassium||316 mg||180 mg|
|Sodium||33 mg||20 mg|
|Zink||0.41 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.071 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.117 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.639 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.573 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.175 mg||0.233 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||63 mg||64 mg|
|Vitaminium C||89.2 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.92 mg|
|Vitaminium K||101.6 mg||47 mg|
|Beta karoten||361 mg||1000 mg|
More protein in broccoli
It is aslo easy to see see that in broccoli is more protein than in leek.
There is 1.5g per 100g of leek and 2.82g per 100g of broccoli so using simple math we can see that difference is about 88%.
Less carbohydrates in broccoli
In broccoli is less carbohydrates than in leek.
There is 14.15g/100g of carbohydrates in leek and 6.64g/100g in broccoli so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 113%.
More fat in broccoli
In broccoli is more fats than in leek.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in leek and 0.37g/100g in broccoli. In this case difference is about 23%.
- Carbohydrates6.64 g
- Fat0.37 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein2.82 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | flowerets | cup | half cup | 1 floweret
- 65% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: leek vs broccoli
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): broccoli 18% more than leek
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): broccoli 290% more than leek
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): broccoli 60% more than leek
- Vitaminium B5: broccoli 309% more than leek
- Vitaminium B6: leek 33% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): leek 2% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium C: broccoli 643% more than leek
- Vitaminium E: leek 441% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium K: broccoli 116% more than leek
- Beta karoten: leek 177% more than broccoli
Minerals: broccoli vs leek
Compares of broccoli
- Broccoli vs Artichoke
- Broccoli vs Arugula
- Broccoli vs Asparagus
- Broccoli vs Bamboo Shoots
- Broccoli vs Beetroot
- Broccoli vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of broccoli
Compares of leek
- Calories from Broccoli
- Calories of Rapini
- Calories in Brussels sprouts
- Butternut squash calories per 100g
- Cabbage carbs per 100g
- Carrot protein per 100g
- Cassava fat per 100g
- How many calories does cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber
- Calories in whole cucumber
- Calories for one, two or more cucumbers
- Calories in slice of cucumber
- How much protein in eggplant?