Bacon vs Turkey Bacon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Bacon
At first glance, you can see that in bacon is much more calories than in turkey bacon.
Bacon has 556 kcal per 100g and turkey bacon 368 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 51%.
In bacon and in turkey bacon most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare bacon with turkey bacon in details.
Fact 2: Bacon And Turkey bacon Nutrition Difference
Turkey bacon vs Bacon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Bacon||Turkey bacon|
|Fat||50 g||25.87 g|
|Protein||33.33 g||29.5 g|
|Sodium||1833 mg||2021 mg|
More protein in bacon
It is aslo easy to see see that in bacon is more protein than in turkey bacon.
There is 29.5g per 100g of turkey bacon and 33.33g per 100g of bacon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 13%.
More fat in bacon
In bacon is more fats than in turkey bacon.
The tables above show us that there is 25.87g/100g of fats in turkey bacon and 50g/100g in bacon. In this case difference is about 93%.
- Fat50 g
- Protein33.33 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 23% PROTEIN
- 77% FAT
Compares of bacon
- Bacon vs Chicken
- Bacon vs Pork
- Bacon vs Beef Jerky
- Bacon vs Steak
- Bacon vs Beef
- Bacon vs Turkey Bacon
- see all compares of bacon
Compares of turkey bacon
- see all compares of turkey bacon
- Calories from Bacon
- Calories of Hostess cupcake
- Calories in Fried chicken drumstick
- Grilled Chicken Salad McDonalds calories per 100g
- Boiled banana carbs per 100g
- Frozen corn protein per 100g
- Grape Jelly fat per 100g
- How many calories does cosmic brownie have?
- Calories in glass of sprite
- How much protein in nachos?
- Ribeye Steak vs Roast Beef nutrition
- Ribeye Steak vs Sirloin Steak calories
- Ribeye Steak vs Brisket protein
- Ribeye Steak vs Lamb Chop sugar
- Ribeye Steak vs Flank Steak vitamins
- Ribeye Steak vs T-Bone Steak dietary fiber
- Ribeye Steak vs Skirt Steak vitaminium C
- Ribeye Steak vs Prime Rib magnessium
- Ribeye Steak vs Porterhouse Steak potassium