Arugula vs Cucumber: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Arugula
At first glance, you can see that in arugula is much more calories than in cucumber.
Arugula has 25 kcal per 100g and cucumber 15 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 67%.
In arugula and in cucumber most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare arugula with cucumber in details.
Fact 2: Arugula And Cucumber Nutrition Difference
Cucumber vs Arugula: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.65 g||3.63 g|
|Fat||0.66 g||0.11 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||2.58 g||0.65 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||1.46 mg||0.28 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||369 mg||147 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.47 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.027 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.033 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.305 mg||0.098 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.437 mg||0.259 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||97 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium C||15 mg||2.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.43 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium K||108.6 mg||16.4 mg|
More protein in arugula
It is aslo easy to see see that in arugula is more protein than in cucumber.
There is 0.65g per 100g of cucumber and 2.58g per 100g of arugula so using simple math we can see that difference is about 297%.
More carbohydrates in arugula
In arugula is more carbohydrates than in cucumber.
There is 3.63g/100g of carbohydrates in cucumber and 3.65g/100g in arugula so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1%.
More fat in arugula
In arugula is more fats than in cucumber.
The tables above show us that there is 0.11g/100g of fats in cucumber and 0.66g/100g in arugula. In this case difference is about 500%.
- Carbohydrates3.65 g
- Fat0.66 g
- Dietary fiber1.6 g
- Protein2.58 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 47% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: cucumber vs arugula
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): arugula 63% more than cucumber
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): arugula 161% more than cucumber
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): arugula 211% more than cucumber
- Vitaminium B5: arugula 69% more than cucumber
- Vitaminium B6: arugula 83% more than cucumber
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): arugula 1286% more than cucumber
- Vitaminium C: arugula 436% more than cucumber
- Vitaminium E: arugula 1333% more than cucumber
- Vitaminium K: arugula 562% more than cucumber
Minerals: arugula vs cucumber
Compares of arugula
- Arugula vs Asparagus
- Arugula vs Beetroot
- Arugula vs Bok Choy
- Arugula vs Broccoli
- Arugula vs Rapini
- Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts
- see all compares of arugula
Compares of cucumber
- Calories from Arugula
- Calories of Asparagus
- Calories in Bamboo shoots
- Basella calories per 100g
- Beetroot carbs per 100g
- Red bell pepper protein per 100g
- Bitter melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does bok choy have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli
- Calories in whole broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli
- How much protein in rapini?