Artichoke vs Bamboo Shoots: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Artichoke
At first glance, you can see that in artichoke is much more calories than in bamboo shoots.
Artichoke has 47 kcal per 100g and bamboo shoots 27 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 74%.
In artichoke and in bamboo shoots most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare artichoke with bamboo shoots in details.
Fact 2: Artichoke And Bamboo shoots Nutrition Difference
Bamboo shoots vs Artichoke: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Artichoke||Bamboo shoots|
|Carbohydrates||10.51 g||5.2 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||2.2 g|
|Protein||3.27 g||2.6 g|
|Calcium||44 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||1.28 mg||0.5 mg|
|Magnessium||60 mg||3 mg|
|Phosphorus||14.8 mg||59 mg|
|Potassium||370 mg||533 mg|
|Sodium||94 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||14.8 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.072 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.066 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.046 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.116 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.068 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium C||11.7 mg||4 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||1 mg|
More protein in artichoke
It is aslo easy to see see that in artichoke is more protein than in bamboo shoots.
There is 2.6g per 100g of bamboo shoots and 3.27g per 100g of artichoke so using simple math we can see that difference is about 26%.
More carbohydrates in artichoke
In artichoke is more carbohydrates than in bamboo shoots.
There is 5.2g/100g of carbohydrates in bamboo shoots and 10.51g/100g in artichoke so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 102%.
Less fat in artichoke
In artichoke is less fats than in bamboo shoots.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in bamboo shoots and 0.15g/100g in artichoke. In this case difference is about 100%.
- Carbohydrates10.51 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein3.27 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | hearts
- 74% CARBS.
- 23% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: bamboo shoots vs artichoke
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): bamboo shoots 108% more than artichoke
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): bamboo shoots 6% more than artichoke
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): artichoke 74% more than bamboo shoots
- Vitaminium B6: bamboo shoots 107% more than artichoke
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): bamboo shoots 10194% more than artichoke
- Vitaminium C: artichoke 193% more than bamboo shoots
- Vitaminium E: bamboo shoots 426% more than artichoke
Minerals: artichoke vs bamboo shoots
- Calcium: artichoke 238% more than bamboo shoots
- Iron: artichoke 156% more than bamboo shoots
- Magnessium: artichoke 1900% more than bamboo shoots
- Phosphorus: bamboo shoots 299% more than artichoke
- Potassium: bamboo shoots 44% more than artichoke
- Sodium: artichoke 2250% more than bamboo shoots
- Zink: artichoke 1245% more than bamboo shoots
Compares of artichoke
- Artichoke vs Asparagus
- Artichoke vs Bamboo Shoots
- Artichoke vs Beetroot
- Artichoke vs Bitter Melon
- Artichoke vs Bok Choy
- Artichoke vs Broccoli
- see all compares of artichoke
Compares of bamboo shoots
- Calories from Artichoke
- Calories of Arugula
- Calories in Asparagus
- Bamboo shoots calories per 100g
- Basella carbs per 100g
- Beetroot protein per 100g
- Red bell pepper fat per 100g
- How many calories does bitter melon have?
- Calories in a half of calabash
- Calories in whole calabash
- Calories for one, two or more calabash leaves
- How much protein in broccoli?
- Artichoke vs Beetroot nutrition
- Artichoke vs Bitter Melon calories
- Artichoke vs Bok Choy protein
- Artichoke vs Broccoli sugar
- Artichoke vs Brussels Sprouts vitamins
- Artichoke vs Butternut Squash dietary fiber
- Artichoke vs Cabbage vitaminium C
- Artichoke vs Cauliflower magnessium
- Artichoke vs Cucumber potassium