Avocado vs Durian: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Avocado
At first glance, you can see that in avocado is just a little more calories than in durian.
Avocado has 160 kcal per 100g and durian 147 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 9%.
In avocado and in durian most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare avocado with durian in details.
Fact 2: Avocado And Durian Nutrition Difference
Durian vs Avocado: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||27.09 g|
|Fat||14.66 g||5.33 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||2 g||1.47 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.55 mg||0.43 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||39 mg|
|Potassium||485 mg||436 mg|
|Sodium||7 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.64 mg||0.28 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.067 mg||0.374 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.738 mg||1.074 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||1.389 mg||0.23 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.257 mg||0.316 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||81 mg||36 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10 mg||19.7 mg|
|Beta karoten||62 mg||23 mg|
More protein in avocado
It is aslo easy to see see that in avocado is more protein than in durian.
There is 1.47g per 100g of durian and 2g per 100g of avocado so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36%.
Less carbohydrates in avocado
In avocado is less carbohydrates than in durian.
There is 27.09g/100g of carbohydrates in durian and 8.53g/100g in avocado so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 218%.
More fat in avocado
In avocado is more fats than in durian.
The tables above show us that there is 5.33g/100g of fats in durian and 14.66g/100g in avocado. In this case difference is about 175%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat14.66 g
- Dietary fiber6.7 g
- Protein2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 20% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: durian vs avocado
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): durian 458% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): durian 54% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): avocado 62% more than durian
- Vitaminium B5: avocado 504% more than durian
- Vitaminium B6: durian 23% more than avocado
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): avocado 125% more than durian
- Vitaminium C: durian 97% more than avocado
- Beta karoten: avocado 170% more than durian
Minerals: avocado vs durian
Compares of avocado
- Avocado vs Apple
- Avocado vs Apricot
- Avocado vs Banana
- Avocado vs Blueberries
- Avocado vs Melon
- Avocado vs Cherimoya
- see all compares of avocado
Compares of durian
- Calories from Avocado
- Calories of Banana
- Calories in Apple
- Blackberries calories per 100g
- Blackcurrant carbs per 100g
- Blueberries protein per 100g
- Melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does cherimoya have?
- Calories in handful of Cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of Cranberries
- Calories in teaspoon of Cranberries
- How much protein in dates?