Grapes vs Grapefruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Grape
At first glance, you can see that in grape is much more calories than in grapefruit.
Grape has 69 kcal per 100g and grapefruit 42 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 64%.
In grape and in grapefruit most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare grape with grapefruit in details.
Fact 2: Grape And Grapefruit Nutrition Difference
Grapefruit vs Grape: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||18 g||10.7 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||0.14 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.77 g|
|Calcium||10 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.08 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||191 mg||135 mg|
|Zink||0.07 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.069 mg||0.043 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.188 mg||0.204 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.05 mg||0.262 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.086 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||2 mg||13 mg|
|Vitaminium C||10.8 mg||31.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.13 mg|
|Beta karoten||39 mg||686 mg|
Less protein in grape
It is aslo easy to see see that in grape is less protein than in grapefruit.
There is 0.77g per 100g of grapefruit and 0.72g per 100g of grape so using simple math we can see that difference is about 7%.
More carbohydrates in grape
In grape is more carbohydrates than in grapefruit.
There is 10.7g/100g of carbohydrates in grapefruit and 18g/100g in grape so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 68%.
More fat in grape
In grape is more fats than in grapefruit.
The tables above show us that there is 0.14g/100g of fats in grapefruit and 0.16g/100g in grape. In this case difference is about 14%.
- Carbohydrates18 g
- Fat0.16 g
- Dietary fiber0.9 g
- Protein0.72 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: grapefruit vs grape
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape 60% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape 126% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): grapefruit 9% more than grape
- Vitaminium B5: grapefruit 424% more than grape
- Vitaminium B6: grape 62% more than grapefruit
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): grapefruit 550% more than grape
- Vitaminium C: grapefruit 189% more than grape
- Vitaminium E: grape 46% more than grapefruit
- Beta karoten: grapefruit 1659% more than grape
Minerals: grape vs grapefruit
Compares of grape
- Grape vs Apple
- Grape vs Apricot
- Grape vs Avocado
- Grape vs Banana
- Grape vs Blackcurrants
- Grape vs Blueberries
- see all compares of grape
Compares of grapefruit
- Calories from Grapes
- Calories of Grapefruit
- Calories in Guava
- Jackfruit calories per 100g
- Jujube carbs per 100g
- Kiwi protein per 100g
- Kumquats fat per 100g
- How many calories does lemon have?
- Calories in a half of lychee
- Calories in whole lychee
- Calories for one, two or more lychee
- Calories in handful of lychee
- How much protein in mango?