Hot And Sour Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Hot and sour soup: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in hot and sour soup?
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of hot and sour soup (233 g) has about 91 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of hot and sour soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of hot and sour soup on charts.
Hot and sour soup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of hot and sour soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 39 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of hot and sour soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of hot and sour soup (233 g)91 kcal
- Half cup of hot and sour soup (116.5g)45 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hot and sour soup11 kcal
- 10g of hot and sour soup4 kcal
- 20g of hot and sour soup8 kcal
- 50g of hot and sour soup20 kcal
- 100g of hot and sour soup39 kcal
Protein in hot and sour soup
Hot and sour soup has 2.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of hot and sour soup (233 g) you can see that you will get about 6 g of protein.
Carbs in hot and sour soup
Hot and sour soup has 4.35 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of hot and sour soup (233 g) has about 10.1 g of carbs.
Fat in hot and sour soup
Hot and sour soup has 1.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of hot and sour soup (233 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of hot and sour soup (233 g) has:91kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
hot and sour soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.507 mg
- Vitaminium B60.064 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.39 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of hot and sour soup
- 45% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
hot and sour soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium55 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium376 mg
- Iron0.64 mg
Interesting charts - compare hot and sour soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how hot and sour soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked kale have?
- Calories in a half of boiled cauliflower
- Calories in whole boiled cauliflower
- Calories for one, two or more boiled cauliflowers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen broccoli?
- How much fat in hoagie roll?
- How much protein in black eyed peas?
- What is weight of chicken fries?
- Potato (baked or cooked) calories per ounce (oz)
- Breadsticks calories per serving size