Croissant vs Donut: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Croissant vs donut - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in croissant is less calories than in donut.
Croissant has 406 kcal per 100g and donut 452 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In croissant and in donut most calories came from fat.
croissant or donut - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: donut - 11% more than croissant.
- Carbohydrates: donut - 12% more than croissant.
- Fat: donut - 20% more than croissant.
- Dietary fiber: croissant - 27% more than donut.
- Protein: croissant - 40% more than donut.
- Water: croissant - 28% more than donut.
Croissant vs donut: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||45.8 g||51.33 g|
|Fat||21 g||25.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||4.93 g|
|Water||23.2 g||16.76 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||4 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||7.9 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||201 mg|
|Sodium||384 mg||326 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||7.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.388 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.241 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.188 mg||1.59 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.058 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.13 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.84 mg||2.02 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.008 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in croissant is more protein than in donut.
There is 4.93g per 100g of donut and 8.2g per 100g of croissant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 40 %.
Where is more carbs?
In croissant is less carbohydrates than in donut.
There is 51.33g/100g of carbohydrates in donut and 45.8g/100g in croissant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 12 %.
Where is more fats?
In croissant is less fats than in donut.
Tables below show us that there is 25.25g/100g of fats in donut and 21g/100g in croissant. In this case difference is about 20 %.
See tables below to compare croissant with donut in details.
- Carbohydrates45.8 g
- Fat21 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein8.2 g
- Water23.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
croissant or donut - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant - 58% more than donut.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): croissant - 48% more than donut.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): croissant - 27% more than donut.
- Vitaminium B6: croissant - 59% more than donut.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): croissant - 31% more than donut.
- Vitaminium C: donut - 550% more than croissant.
- Vitaminium E: donut - 140% more than croissant.
- Vitaminium K: donut - 300% more than croissant.
croissant or donut - where is more minerals?
Compares of croissant
- 3Bit vs Croissant
- Nutella vs Croissant
- Sponge Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Croissant vs Jam
- Croissant vs Jelly
Compares of donut
- Calories from Croissant
- Calories of Goat's milk
- Calories in Chicken leg
- Orange juice calories per 100g
- Cider carbs per 100g
- Pork neck protein per 100g
- Tabbouleh fat per 100g
- How many calories does McFlurry McDonald's have?
- Calories in a half of injera
- Calories in whole injera
- Calories for one, two or more injera
- How much protein in beef and broccoli?