Croissant vs Donut: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Croissant vs donut - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in croissant is more calories than in donut.
Croissant has 406 kcal per 100g and donut 452 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 11 %.
In croissant and in donut most calories came from fat.
croissant or donut - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: donut - 11% more than croissant
- Carbohydrates: donut - 12% more than croissant
- Fat: donut - 20% more than croissant
- Dietary fiber: croissant - 37% more than donut
- Protein: croissant - 66% more than donut
- Water: croissant - 38% more than donut
Croissant vs donut nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||45.8 g||51.33 g|
|Fat||21 g||25.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||4.93 g|
|Water||23.2 g||16.76 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||4 mg|
|Magnessium||16 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.8 mg||7.9 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||201 mg|
|Sodium||384 mg||326 mg|
|Zink||1.8 mg||7.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.388 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.241 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.188 mg||1.59 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.058 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.13 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.84 mg||2.02 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.008 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in croissant is more protein than in donut.
There is 4.93g per 100g of donut and 8.2g per 100g of croissant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 66 %.
In croissant is less carbohydrates than in donut.
There is 51.33g/100g of carbohydrates in donut and 45.8g/100g in croissant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 12 %.
In croissant is less fats than in donut.
The tables above show us that there is 25.25g/100g of fats in donut and 21g/100g in croissant. In this case difference is about 20 %.
See tables below to compare croissant with donut in details.
- Carbohydrates45.8 g
- Fat21 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein8.2 g
- Water23.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 45% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
Vitamins: donut vs croissant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant 138% more than donut
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): croissant 93% more than donut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): croissant 38% more than donut
- Vitaminium B6: croissant 142% more than donut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): croissant 44% more than donut
- Vitaminium C: donut 550% more than croissant
- Vitaminium E: donut 140% more than croissant
- Vitaminium K: donut 300% more than croissant
Minerals: croissant vs donut
Compares of croissant
- Croissant vs Nutella
- Croissant vs Sponge Cake
- Croissant vs Carrot Cake
- Croissant vs Jam
- Croissant vs Waffle
- Croissant vs Ice Cream
- see all compares of croissant
Compares of donut
- Calories from Croissant
- Calories of Gorgonzola
- Calories in Brie
- Mayonnaise calories per 100g
- Wiener (hot dog) carbs per 100g
- Coconut water protein per 100g
- Salmon fat per 100g
- How many calories does Nutella have?
- Calories in a half of ham steak
- Calories in whole ham steak
- Calories for one, two or more ham steak
- How much protein in spanakopita?