Chicken vs Duck: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chicken vs duck meat - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chicken is much less calories than in duck meat.
Chicken has 114 kcal per 100g and duck meat 404 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 254 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken cames from protein and in duck meat from fat.
chicken or duck meat - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: duck meat - 254% more than chicken.
- Fat: duck meat - 2284% more than chicken.
- Protein: chicken - 50% more than duck meat.
- Water: chicken - 35% more than duck meat.
Chicken vs duck meat: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Fat||1.65 g||39.34 g|
|Protein||23.2 g||11.49 g|
|Water||74.86 g||48.5 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||2.4 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||15 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.4 mg||5.5 mg|
|Potassium||239 mg||209 mg|
|Sodium||68 mg||63 mg|
|Zink||2.4 mg||5.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.068 mg||0.197 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.092 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||10.604 mg||3.934 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.54 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.7 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.006 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken is more protein than in duck meat.
There is 11.49g per 100g of duck meat and 23.2g per 100g of chicken so using simple math we can see that difference is about 50 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in chicken and duck meat - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In chicken is less fats than in duck meat.
Tables below show us that there is 39.34g/100g of fats in duck meat and 1.65g/100g in chicken. In this case difference is about 2284 %.
See tables below to compare chicken with duck meat in details.
- Fat1.65 g
- Protein23.2 g
- Water74.86 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg | wing
- 0% CARBS.
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
chicken or duck meat - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): duck meat - 190% more than chicken.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): duck meat - 128% more than chicken.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken - 63% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B6: chicken - 65% more than duck meat.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): duck meat - 225% more than chicken.
- Vitaminium E: duck meat - 218% more than chicken.
- Vitaminium K: duck meat - 200% more than chicken.
chicken or duck meat - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: chicken - 8% more than duck meat.
- Iron: duck meat - 229% more than chicken.
- Magnessium: chicken - 44% more than duck meat.
- Phosphorus: duck meat - 129% more than chicken.
- Potassium: chicken - 13% more than duck meat.
- Sodium: chicken - 7% more than duck meat.
- Zink: duck meat - 129% more than chicken.
Compares of chicken
- Chicken vs Chicken Breast
- Chicken vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken vs Goose Breast
- Chicken vs Poultry Offal
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken vs Duck Breast
Compares of duck meat
- Calories from Chicken
- Calories of Grape juice
- Calories in Red wine
- Beef jerky calories per 100g
- Pierogi Ruskie carbs per 100g
- Bran muffin protein per 100g
- Reuben sandwich fat per 100g
- How many calories does Laffy Taffy Candy have?
- Calories in a half of pork rinds
- Calories in whole pork rinds
- Calories for one, two or more pork rinds
- How much protein in Strawberry Pop Tart?