M&m's Peanut: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
M&M's Peanut: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in M&M?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of M&M (25 g) have about 129 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of M&M is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of M&M on charts.
M&M's Peanut: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||60.48 g||~ 17.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||26.13 g||~ 7.4 g|
|Protein||9.57 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Water||2.48 g||~ 0.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup, packet or package of M&M?
As I wrote before 100g have 515 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup, packet or package of M&M.
- Standard serving size of M&M (25 g)129 kcal
- Cup of M&M (168g)865 kcal
- Half cup of M&M (84g)433 kcal
- M&M packet (49g)252 kcal
- M&M package (49g)252 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of M&M146 kcal
- 10g of M&M52 kcal
- 20g of M&M103 kcal
- 50g of M&M258 kcal
- 100g of M&M515 kcal
Protein in M&M
M&M have 9.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of M&M (25 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in M&M
M&M have 60.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of M&M (25 g) has about 15.1 g of carbs.
Fat in M&M
M&M have 26.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of M&M (25 g) has about 6.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of M&M (25 g) has:129kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
M&M - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.106 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.362 mg
- Vitaminium B60.09 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.055 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.85 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of M&M
- 47% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
M&M - minerals per 100g
- Potassium347 mg
- Magnessium69 mg
- Calcium102 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
Interesting charts - compare M&M with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how M&M look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Tequila have?
- Calories in a half of fried flounder
- Calories in whole fried flounder
- Calories for one, two or more fried flounder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled octopus?
- How much fat in frozen pineapple chunks?
- How much protein in Heinz ketchup?
- What is weight of beef patty?
- Chicken legs calories per ounce (oz)
- Toast (toasted bread) calories per serving size