M&Amp;M'S Peanut: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in M&M?
100g of M&M have about 515 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup | packet | package
To give you an idea, standard serving size of M&M (25 g) have about 129 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 129 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from M&M is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about M&M nutrition.
See all nutrition data of M&M on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of M&M (25 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of M&M (25 g)|
|Carbs Total||60.48 g||17.15 g||15.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||1.05 g||0.9 g|
|Fat||26.13 g||7.41 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||9.57 g||2.71 g||2.4 g|
|Water||2.48 g||0.7 g||0.6 g|
M&M - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.106 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.362 mg
- Vit B60.09 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.055 mcg
- Vit E2.85 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of M&M
- 47% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
M&M - minerals per 100g
- Potassium347 mg
- Magnessium69 mg
- Calcium102 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Iron1.16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 M&M?
As I wrote before standard serving size of M&M (25 g) have 129 calories. It is easy to count that two M&M have about 258 calories and three M&M have about 387 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five M&M.
- Standard serving size of M&M (25 g)129 kcal
- Cup of M&M (168g)865 kcal
- Half cup of M&M (84g)433 kcal
- M&M packet (49g)252 kcal
- M&M package (49g)252 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of M&M146 kcal
- Half of medium size M&M64.5 kcal
- Small size M&M (20g)103.2 kcal
- Big size M&M (33g)167.7 kcal
- Two medium size M&M258 kcal
- Three medium size M&M387 kcal
- Four medium size M&M516 kcal
- Five medium size M&M645 kcal
Protein in M&M
M&M have 9.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of M&M (25 g) you can see that you will get about 2.4 g of protein.
Carbs in M&M
M&M have 60.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of M&M (25 g) has about 15.1 g of carbs.
Fat in M&M
M&M have 26.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of M&M (25 g) has about 6.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of M&M (25 g) has:129kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare M&M with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how M&M look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked cabbage have?
- Calories in a half of boiled corn
- Calories in whole boiled corn
- Calories for one, two or more boiled corn
- Calories in tablespoon of boiled corn
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried kiwi?
- How much fat in red lentils?
- How much protein in baked salmon?
- What is weight of canned chicken?
- Millet calories per ounce (oz)
- Popcorn calories per serving size