Artichoke vs Beetroot: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Artichoke
At first glance, you can see that in artichoke is just a little more calories than in beetroot.
Artichoke has 47 kcal per 100g and beetroot 43 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 9%.
In artichoke and in beetroot most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare artichoke with beetroot in details.
Fact 2: Artichoke And Beetroot Nutrition Difference
Beetroot vs Artichoke: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||10.51 g||9.56 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.17 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.4 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||3.27 g||1.61 g|
|Calcium||44 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||1.28 mg||0.8 mg|
|Magnessium||60 mg||23 mg|
|Potassium||370 mg||325 mg|
|Sodium||94 mg||78 mg|
|Zink||14.8 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.072 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.066 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.046 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.116 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.068 mg||109 mg|
|Vitaminium C||11.7 mg||4.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.19 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.015 mg||0.2 mg|
More protein in artichoke
It is aslo easy to see see that in artichoke is more protein than in beetroot.
There is 1.61g per 100g of beetroot and 3.27g per 100g of artichoke so using simple math we can see that difference is about 103%.
More carbohydrates in artichoke
In artichoke is more carbohydrates than in beetroot.
There is 9.56g/100g of carbohydrates in beetroot and 10.51g/100g in artichoke so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10%.
Less fat in artichoke
In artichoke is less fats than in beetroot.
The tables above show us that there is 0.17g/100g of fats in beetroot and 0.15g/100g in artichoke. In this case difference is about 13%.
- Carbohydrates10.51 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber5.4 g
- Protein3.27 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | hearts
- 74% CARBS.
- 23% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: beetroot vs artichoke
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): artichoke 132% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): artichoke 16% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): artichoke 213% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B6: artichoke 73% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): beetroot 160194% more than artichoke
- Vitaminium C: artichoke 139% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium E: artichoke 375% more than beetroot
- Vitaminium K: beetroot 1233% more than artichoke
Minerals: artichoke vs beetroot
Compares of artichoke
- Artichoke vs Asparagus
- Artichoke vs Bamboo Shoots
- Artichoke vs Beetroot
- Artichoke vs Bitter Melon
- Artichoke vs Bok Choy
- Artichoke vs Broccoli
- see all compares of artichoke
Compares of beetroot
- Calories from Artichoke
- Calories of Arugula
- Calories in Asparagus
- Bamboo shoots calories per 100g
- Basella carbs per 100g
- Beetroot protein per 100g
- Red bell pepper fat per 100g
- How many calories does bitter melon have?
- Calories in a half of calabash
- Calories in whole calabash
- Calories for one, two or more calabash leaves
- How much protein in broccoli?
- Artichoke vs Bitter Melon nutrition
- Artichoke vs Bok Choy calories
- Artichoke vs Broccoli protein
- Artichoke vs Brussels Sprouts sugar
- Artichoke vs Butternut Squash vitamins
- Artichoke vs Cabbage dietary fiber
- Artichoke vs Cauliflower vitaminium C
- Artichoke vs Cucumber magnessium
- Artichoke vs Eggplant potassium