Pineapple vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pineapple
At first glance, you can see that in pineapple is just a little less calories than in mandarin.
Pineapple has 50 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 6%.
In pineapple and in mandarin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pineapple with mandarin in details.
Fact 2: Pineapple And Mandarin Nutrition Difference
Mandarin vs Pineapple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pineapple||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||13.52 g||13.34 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.31 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.54 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.29 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||166 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.079 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.018 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.112 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||18 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||47.8 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.02 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||35 mg||101 mg|
Less protein in pineapple
It is aslo easy to see see that in pineapple is less protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 0.54g per 100g of pineapple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 50%.
More carbohydrates in pineapple
In pineapple is more carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 13.52g/100g in pineapple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1%.
Less fat in pineapple
In pineapple is less fats than in mandarin.
The tables above show us that there is 0.31g/100g of fats in mandarin and 0.12g/100g in pineapple. In this case difference is about 158%.
- Carbohydrates13.52 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein0.54 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | chunks
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs pineapple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple 36% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mandarin 100% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple 33% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple 44% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pineapple 112400% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: pineapple 79% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium E: mandarin 900% more than pineapple
- Beta karoten: mandarin 189% more than pineapple
Minerals: pineapple vs mandarin
Compares of pineapple
- Pineapple vs Apple
- Pineapple vs Apricot
- Pineapple vs Avocado
- Pineapple vs Banana
- Pineapple vs Blackberry
- Pineapple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of pineapple
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Pineapple
- Calories of Plum
- Calories in Pomegranate
- Quince fruit calories per 100g
- Raspberry carbs per 100g
- Sapodilla protein per 100g
- Carambola fat per 100g
- How many calories does strawberry have?
- Calories in a half of watermelon
- Calories in whole watermelon
- Calories for one, two or more watermelons
- Calories in slice of watermelon
- How much protein in artichoke?