Pear vs Plum: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pear
At first glance, you can see that in pear is more calories than in plum.
Pear has 58 kcal per 100g and plum 46 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 26%.
In pear and in plum most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pear with plum in details.
Fact 2: Pear And Plum Nutrition Difference
Plum vs Pear: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||11.42 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||0.38 g||0.7 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.17 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||7 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||119 mg||157 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.012 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.025 mg||0.026 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.157 mg||0.417 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.048 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.028 mg||0.029 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||7 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.2 mg||9.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.12 mg||0.26 mg|
|Vitaminium K||4.5 mg||6.4 mg|
|Beta karoten||12 mg||190 mg|
Less protein in pear
It is aslo easy to see see that in pear is less protein than in plum.
There is 0.7g per 100g of plum and 0.38g per 100g of pear so using simple math we can see that difference is about 84%.
More carbohydrates in pear
In pear is more carbohydrates than in plum.
There is 11.42g/100g of carbohydrates in plum and 13.81g/100g in pear so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 21%.
Less fat in pear
In pear is less fats than in plum.
The tables above show us that there is 0.28g/100g of fats in plum and 0.12g/100g in pear. In this case difference is about 133%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber3.1 g
- Protein0.38 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 96% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: plum vs pear
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): plum 133% more than pear
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): plum 4% more than pear
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): plum 166% more than pear
- Vitaminium B5: plum 181% more than pear
- Vitaminium B6: plum 4% more than pear
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pear 40% more than plum
- Vitaminium C: plum 126% more than pear
- Vitaminium E: plum 117% more than pear
- Vitaminium K: plum 42% more than pear
- Beta karoten: plum 1483% more than pear
Minerals: pear vs plum
Compares of pear
- Pear vs Apple
- Pear vs Apricot
- Pear vs Avocado
- Pear vs Banana
- Pear vs Blackberry
- Pear vs Melon
- see all compares of pear
Compares of plum
- Calories from Pear
- Calories of Persimmon
- Calories in Pineapple
- Plum calories per 100g
- Pomegranate carbs per 100g
- Quince fruit protein per 100g
- Raspberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does sapodilla have?
- Calories in a half of strawberry
- Calories in whole strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more strawberries
- Calories in handful of strawberries
- How much protein in mandarin?