Grey Goose Vodka: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grey Goose Vodka: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Grey Goose vodka?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Grey Goose vodka (1 oz) has about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Grey Goose vodka is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Grey Goose vodka on charts.
Grey Goose Vodka: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, small glass, bottle 0,5 or bottle 0,7 of Grey Goose vodka?
As I wrote before 100g has 231 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, small glass, bottle 0,5 or bottle 0,7 of Grey Goose vodka.
- Standard serving size of Grey Goose vodka (1 oz)65 kcal
- Glass full of Grey Goose vodka (220g)508 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of Grey Goose vodka (40g)92 kcal
- Grey Goose vodka bottle 0,5 (500g)1155 kcal
- Grey Goose vodka bottle 0,7 (700g)1617 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Grey Goose vodka65 kcal
- 10g of Grey Goose vodka23 kcal
- 20g of Grey Goose vodka46 kcal
- 50g of Grey Goose vodka116 kcal
- 100g of Grey Goose vodka231 kcal
Protein in Grey Goose vodka
0g of protein - Grey Goose vodka has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Grey Goose vodka
0 g of carbs - Grey Goose vodka has no carbohydrates.
Fat in Grey Goose vodka
0 g of fat - Grey Goose vodka has no fat.
standard serving size of Grey Goose vodka (1 oz) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Grey Goose vodka - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
Energy content of Grey Goose vodka
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Grey Goose vodka - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.04 mg
Does Grey Goose vodka make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Grey Goose vodka have one of the hight number of calories within alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, Grey Goose vodka seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Grey Goose vodka contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Grey Goose vodka with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Grey Goose vodka looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried plantain have?
- Calories in a half of fish fry
- Calories in whole fish fry
- Calories for one, two or more fish fry
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in spaghetti sauce with meat?
- How much fat in tomato sandwich?
- How much protein in apple fritter?
- What is weight of iced latte coffee?
- Burrito with chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Whipped cream calories per serving size