Dried Fig vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried fig vs prunes - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried fig is just a little more calories than in prunes.
Dried fig has 249 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In dried fig and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
dried fig or prunes - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried fig - 4% more than prunes.
- Carbohydrates: prunes - 0% more than dried fig.
- Fat: dried fig - 59% more than prunes.
- Dietary fiber: dried fig - 28% more than prunes.
- Protein: dried fig - 34% more than prunes.
- Water: prunes - 3% more than dried fig.
Dried fig vs prunes: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dried fig||Prunes|
|Carbohydrates||63.87 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.93 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.8 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||2.18 g|
|Water||30.05 g||30.92 g|
|Calcium||162 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||68 mg||41 mg|
|Phosphorus||15.6 mg||59.5 mg|
|Potassium||680 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||15.6 mg||59.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.085 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.082 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.619 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.106 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.2 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.35 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.016 mg||0.06 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried fig is more protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 3.3g per 100g of dried fig so using simple math we can see that difference is about 34 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dried fig is less carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 63.87g/100g in dried fig so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
In dried fig is more fats than in prunes.
Tables below show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.93g/100g in dried fig. In this case difference is about 59 %.
See tables below to compare dried fig with prunes in details.
- Carbohydrates63.87 g
- Fat0.93 g
- Dietary fiber9.8 g
- Protein3.3 g
- Water30.05 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 92% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried fig or prunes - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dried fig - 40% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes - 127% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes - 204% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium B6: prunes - 93% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dried fig - 56% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium C: dried fig - 50% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium E: prunes - 23% more than dried fig.
- Vitaminium K: prunes - 275% more than dried fig.
dried fig or prunes - where is more minerals?
Compares of dried fig
- Dates vs Dried Fig
- Goji Berries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Fig vs Dried Pears
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Dried fig
- Calories of Almond milk
- Calories in Rabbit meat
- Polish sausage calories per 100g
- Jambalaya carbs per 100g
- Veggie straws protein per 100g
- Steamed dumplings fat per 100g
- How many calories does wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in whole banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories for one, two or more banana strawberry smoothie
- How much protein in stevia?