Dried Fig vs Prunes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried fig vs prunes - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried fig is just a little more calories than in prunes.
Dried fig has 249 kcal per 100g and prunes 240 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In dried fig and in prunes most calories came from carbs.
dried fig or prunes - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried fig - 4% more than prunes
- Carbohydrates: prunes - 0% more than dried fig
- Fat: dried fig - 145% more than prunes
- Dietary fiber: dried fig - 38% more than prunes
- Protein: dried fig - 51% more than prunes
- Water: prunes - 3% more than dried fig
Dried fig vs prunes nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dried fig||Prunes|
|Carbohydrates||63.87 g||63.88 g|
|Fat||0.93 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.8 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||2.18 g|
|Water||30.05 g||30.92 g|
|Calcium||162 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||2.03 mg||0.93 mg|
|Magnessium||68 mg||41 mg|
|Phosphorus||15.6 mg||59.5 mg|
|Potassium||680 mg||732 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||15.6 mg||59.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.085 mg||0.051 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.082 mg||0.186 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.619 mg||1.882 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.106 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.009 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.2 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.35 mg||0.43 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.016 mg||0.06 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried fig is more protein than in prunes.
There is 2.18g per 100g of prunes and 3.3g per 100g of dried fig so using simple math we can see that difference is about 51 %.
In dried fig is less carbohydrates than in prunes.
There is 63.88g/100g of carbohydrates in prunes and 63.87g/100g in dried fig so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
In dried fig is more fats than in prunes.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in prunes and 0.93g/100g in dried fig. In this case difference is about 145 %.
See tables below to compare dried fig with prunes in details.
- Carbohydrates63.87 g
- Fat0.93 g
- Dietary fiber9.8 g
- Protein3.3 g
- Water30.05 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 92% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: prunes vs dried fig
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dried fig 67% more than prunes
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes 127% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes 204% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B6: prunes 93% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dried fig 125% more than prunes
- Vitaminium C: dried fig 100% more than prunes
- Vitaminium E: prunes 23% more than dried fig
- Vitaminium K: prunes 275% more than dried fig
Minerals: dried fig vs prunes
Compares of dried fig
- Dried Fig vs Dates
- Dried Fig vs Goji Berries
- Dried Fig vs Dried Apricots
- Dried Fig vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Fig vs Prunes
- Dried Fig vs Raisins
- see all compares of dried fig
Compares of prunes
- Calories from Dried fig
- Calories of Almond milk
- Calories in Rabbit meat
- Sausage calories per 100g
- Jambalaya carbs per 100g
- Veggie straws protein per 100g
- Steamed dumplings fat per 100g
- How many calories does wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in whole banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories for one, two or more banana strawberry smoothie
- How much protein in stevia?
- Dried Fig vs Raisins nutrition
- Dried Pears vs Prunes calories
- Prunes vs Raisins protein
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water sugar
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk vitamins
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk dietary fiber
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk vitaminium C
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk magnessium
- Coconut Milk vs Cola potassium