Celery vs Oregano: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Celery
At first glance, you can see that in celery is much less calories than in oregano.
Celery has 16 kcal per 100g and oregano 306 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1813%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in celery cames from protein and in oregano from carbs.
See tables below to compare celery with oregano in details.
Fact 2: Celery And Oregano Nutrition Difference
Oregano vs Celery: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3 g||64.43 g|
|Fat||1.12 g||10.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||42.8 g|
|Protein||3.46 g||11 g|
|Calcium||40 mg||1576 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||44 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||270 mg|
|Potassium||260 mg||1669 mg|
|Sodium||80 mg||15 mg|
|Zink||0.13 mg||4.43 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.341 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.57 mg||0.32 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.32 mg||6.22 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.246 mg||0.921 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.074 mg||1.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||36 mg||274 mg|
|Vitaminium C||3.1 mg||50 mg|
|Beta karoten||270 mg||4112 mg|
Less protein in celery
It is aslo easy to see see that in celery is less protein than in oregano.
There is 11g per 100g of oregano and 3.46g per 100g of celery so using simple math we can see that difference is about 218%.
Less carbohydrates in celery
In celery is less carbohydrates than in oregano.
There is 64.43g/100g of carbohydrates in oregano and 3g/100g in celery so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2048%.
Less fat in celery
In celery is less fats than in oregano.
The tables above show us that there is 10.25g/100g of fats in oregano and 1.12g/100g in celery. In this case difference is about 815%.
- Carbohydrates3 g
- Fat1.12 g
- Dietary fiber2.1 g
- Protein3.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece | 1 stalk | cup | dices | cup | chopped
- 33% CARBS.
- 39% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
Vitamins: oregano vs celery
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): oregano 1524% more than celery
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): celery 78% more than oregano
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): oregano 1844% more than celery
- Vitaminium B5: oregano 274% more than celery
- Vitaminium B6: oregano 1535% more than celery
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): oregano 661% more than celery
- Vitaminium C: oregano 1513% more than celery
- Beta karoten: oregano 1423% more than celery
Minerals: celery vs oregano
Compares of celery
- Celery vs Basil
- Celery vs Coriander
- Celery vs Dill
- Celery vs Lemongrass
- Celery vs Oregano
- Celery vs Parsley
- see all compares of celery
Compares of oregano
- Calories from Celery
- Calories of Chervil
- Calories in Chive
- Coriander calories per 100g
- Dandelion carbs per 100g
- Dill protein per 100g
- Epazote fat per 100g
- How many calories does garlic have?
- Calories in a half of lemongrass
- Calories in whole lemongrass
- Calories for one, two or more lemongrass
- Calories in bunch of lemongrass
- How much protein in oregano?