Arugula vs Purslane: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Arugula
At first glance, you can see that in arugula is much more calories than in purslane.
Arugula has 25 kcal per 100g and purslane 16 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 56%.
In arugula and in purslane most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare arugula with purslane in details.
Fact 2: Arugula And Purslane Nutrition Difference
Purslane vs Arugula: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.65 g||3.4 g|
|Fat||0.66 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||2.58 g||1.3 g|
|Calcium||160 mg||65 mg|
|Iron||1.46 mg||1.99 mg|
|Magnessium||47 mg||68 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||44 mg|
|Potassium||369 mg||494 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||45 mg|
|Zink||0.47 mg||0.17 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.086 mg||0.112 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.305 mg||0.48 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.437 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.073 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||97 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium C||15 mg||21 mg|
More protein in arugula
It is aslo easy to see see that in arugula is more protein than in purslane.
There is 1.3g per 100g of purslane and 2.58g per 100g of arugula so using simple math we can see that difference is about 98%.
More carbohydrates in arugula
In arugula is more carbohydrates than in purslane.
There is 3.4g/100g of carbohydrates in purslane and 3.65g/100g in arugula so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7%.
More fat in arugula
In arugula is more fats than in purslane.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in purslane and 0.66g/100g in arugula. In this case difference is about 560%.
- Carbohydrates3.65 g
- Fat0.66 g
- Protein2.58 g
100g | ounce | handfull | cup | half cup
- 47% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: purslane vs arugula
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): purslane 7% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): purslane 30% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): purslane 57% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B5: arugula 1114% more than purslane
- Vitaminium B6: purslane 0% more than arugula
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): arugula 708% more than purslane
- Vitaminium C: purslane 40% more than arugula
Minerals: arugula vs purslane
Compares of arugula
- Arugula vs Asparagus
- Arugula vs Beetroot
- Arugula vs Bok Choy
- Arugula vs Broccoli
- Arugula vs Rapini
- Arugula vs Brussels Sprouts
- see all compares of arugula
Compares of purslane
- Calories from Arugula
- Calories of Asparagus
- Calories in Bamboo shoots
- Basella calories per 100g
- Beetroot carbs per 100g
- Red bell pepper protein per 100g
- Bitter melon fat per 100g
- How many calories does bok choy have?
- Calories in a half of broccoli
- Calories in whole broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more broccoli
- How much protein in rapini?