Apricot vs Almonds: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apricot
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is much less calories than in almonds.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and almonds 579 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1106%.
In apricot and in almonds most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apricot with almonds in details.
Fact 2: Apricot And Almonds Nutrition Difference
Almonds vs Apricot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||21.55 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||49.93 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||12.5 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||21.15 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||269 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||3.71 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||270 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||481 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||733 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||3.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||1.138 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||3.618 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.24 mg||0.47 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.137 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||44 mg|
|Beta karoten||1094 mg||1 mg|
Less protein in apricot
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is less protein than in almonds.
There is 21.15g per 100g of almonds and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1411%.
Less carbohydrates in apricot
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in almonds.
There is 21.55g/100g of carbohydrates in almonds and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 94%.
Less fat in apricot
In apricot is less fats than in almonds.
The tables above show us that there is 49.93g/100g of fats in almonds and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 12383%.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: almonds vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): almonds 583% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): almonds 2745% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): almonds 503% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B5: almonds 96% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B6: almonds 154% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): almonds 389% more than apricot
- Beta karoten: apricot 109300% more than almonds
Minerals: apricot vs almonds
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of almonds
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?