Apricot vs Dates: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Apricot
At first glance, you can see that in apricot is much less calories than in dates.
Apricot has 48 kcal per 100g and dates 277 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 477%.
In apricot and in dates most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apricot with dates in details.
Fact 2: Apricot And Dates Nutrition Difference
Dates vs Apricot: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.12 g||74.97 g|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||1.4 g||1.81 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||64 mg|
|Iron||0.39 mg||0.9 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||54 mg|
|Phosphorus||23 mg||62 mg|
|Potassium||259 mg||696 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.2 mg||0.44 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.6 mg||1.61 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.24 mg||0.805 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.249 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||9 mg||15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.3 mg||2.7 mg|
|Beta karoten||1094 mg||89 mg|
Less protein in apricot
It is aslo easy to see see that in apricot is less protein than in dates.
There is 1.81g per 100g of dates and 1.4g per 100g of apricot so using simple math we can see that difference is about 29%.
Less carbohydrates in apricot
In apricot is less carbohydrates than in dates.
There is 74.97g/100g of carbohydrates in dates and 11.12g/100g in apricot so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 574%.
More fat in apricot
In apricot is more fats than in dates.
The tables above show us that there is 0.15g/100g of fats in dates and 0.4g/100g in apricot. In this case difference is about 167%.
- Carbohydrates11.12 g
- Fat0.4 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.4 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 83% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: dates vs apricot
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dates 67% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dates 50% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dates 168% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B5: dates 235% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B6: dates 361% more than apricot
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): dates 67% more than apricot
- Vitaminium K: apricot 22% more than dates
- Beta karoten: apricot 1129% more than dates
Minerals: apricot vs dates
Compares of apricot
- Apricot vs Apple
- Apricot vs Avocado
- Apricot vs Banana
- Apricot vs Blueberries
- Apricot vs Melon
- Apricot vs Cherries
- see all compares of apricot
Compares of dates
- Calories from Apricot
- Calories of Avocado
- Calories in Banana
- Apple calories per 100g
- Blackberries carbs per 100g
- Blackcurrant protein per 100g
- Blueberries fat per 100g
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How much protein in Cranberries?