Ritz Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ritz crackers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 cracker , cup and more
How many calories in Ritz crackers?
For example, standard serving size of Ritz crackers (16 g) have about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Ritz crackers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Ritz crackers on charts.
Ritz crackers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||61.3 g||~ 17.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||26.43 g||~ 7.5 g|
|Protein||6.64 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Water||3.14 g||~ 0.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 cracker , cup or half cup of Ritz crackers?
As I wrote before 100g have 510 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 cracker , cup or half cup of Ritz crackers.
- Standard serving size of Ritz crackers (16 g)82 kcal
- Ritz crackers 1 cracker (3g)15 kcal
- Cup of Ritz crackers (84g)428 kcal
- Half cup of Ritz crackers (42g)214 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Ritz crackers145 kcal
- 10g of Ritz crackers51 kcal
- 20g of Ritz crackers102 kcal
- 50g of Ritz crackers255 kcal
- 100g of Ritz crackers510 kcal
Protein in Ritz crackers
Ritz crackers have 6.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Ritz crackers (16 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Ritz crackers
Ritz crackers have 61.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Ritz crackers (16 g) has about 9.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Ritz crackers
Ritz crackers have 26.43 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Ritz crackers (16 g) has about 4.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of Ritz crackers (16 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Ritz crackers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.416 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.456 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.352 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.15 mcg
- Vitaminium E3.03 mg
- Vitaminium K0.069 mg
Energy content of Ritz crackers
- 48% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
Ritz crackers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium118 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium726 mg
- Iron4.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare Ritz crackers with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Ritz crackers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does raw pasta have?
- Calories in a half of Lays chips
- Calories in whole Lays chips
- Calories for one, two or more Lays chips
- Calories in handful of Lays chips
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vanilla flavor?
- How much fat in Chili powder?
- How much protein in dried agave?
- What is weight of milk powder?
- Pastrami calories per ounce (oz)
- Tomato juice calories per serving size