Prunes vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Prunes vs raisins - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in prunes is less calories than in raisins.
Prunes has 240 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 25 %.
In prunes and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
prunes or raisins - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: raisins - 25% more than prunes.
- Carbohydrates: raisins - 24% more than prunes.
- Fat: prunes - 34% more than raisins.
- Dietary fiber: prunes - 37% more than raisins.
- Protein: raisins - 51% more than prunes.
- Water: prunes - 50% more than raisins.
Prunes vs raisins: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||63.88 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.38 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.1 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||2.18 g||3.3 g|
|Water||30.92 g||15.46 g|
|Calcium||43 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.93 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||41 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||59.5 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||732 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||59.5 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.051 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.186 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.882 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.205 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.43 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.06 mg||0.004 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in prunes is less protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 2.18g per 100g of prunes so using simple math we can see that difference is about 51 %.
Where is more carbs?
In prunes is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 63.88g/100g in prunes so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 24 %.
Where is more fats?
In prunes is more fats than in raisins.
Tables below show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.38g/100g in prunes. In this case difference is about 34 %.
See tables below to compare prunes with raisins in details.
- Carbohydrates63.88 g
- Fat0.38 g
- Dietary fiber7.1 g
- Protein2.18 g
- Water30.92 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | half cup | cup pitted
- 95% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
prunes or raisins - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins - 108% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes - 33% more than raisins.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes - 59% more than raisins.
- Vitaminium B6: prunes - 15% more than raisins.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): raisins - 25% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium C: raisins - 283% more than prunes.
- Vitaminium E: prunes - 72% more than raisins.
- Vitaminium K: prunes - 93% more than raisins.
prunes or raisins - where is more minerals?
Compares of prunes
- Dates vs Prunes
- Goji Berries vs Prunes
- Dried Apricots vs Prunes
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes
- Dried Fig vs Prunes
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Prunes
- Calories of Carp
- Calories in Linseed oil
- Riesling calories per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms carbs per 100g
- Biscotti protein per 100g
- Baba Ganoush fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked carrot have?
- Calories in a half of gravy
- Calories in whole gravy
- Calories for one, two or more gravy
- Calories in tablespoon of gravy
- Calories in teaspoon of gravy
- How much protein in old fashioned donut?
- Raisins vs Dried Agave nutrition
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water calories
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk protein
- Coconut Milk vs Coffee sugar
- Coconut Milk vs Tea vitamins
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk dietary fiber
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk vitaminium C
- Coconut Milk vs Cola magnessium
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk potassium