Prunes vs Raisins: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Prunes vs raisins - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in prunes is more calories than in raisins.
Prunes has 240 kcal per 100g and raisins 299 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 25 %.
In prunes and in raisins most calories came from carbs.
prunes or raisins - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: raisins - 25% more than prunes
- Carbohydrates: raisins - 24% more than prunes
- Fat: prunes - 52% more than raisins
- Dietary fiber: prunes - 58% more than raisins
- Protein: raisins - 51% more than prunes
- Water: prunes - 100% more than raisins
Prunes vs raisins nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||63.88 g||79.32 g|
|Fat||0.38 g||0.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.1 g||4.5 g|
|Protein||2.18 g||3.3 g|
|Water||30.92 g||15.46 g|
|Calcium||43 mg||62 mg|
|Iron||0.93 mg||1.79 mg|
|Magnessium||41 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||59.5 mg||3.5 mg|
|Potassium||732 mg||744 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||26 mg|
|Zink||59.5 mg||3.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.051 mg||0.106 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.186 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.882 mg||0.766 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.205 mg||0.174 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.43 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.06 mg||0.004 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in prunes is less protein than in raisins.
There is 3.3g per 100g of raisins and 2.18g per 100g of prunes so using simple math we can see that difference is about 51 %.
In prunes is less carbohydrates than in raisins.
There is 79.32g/100g of carbohydrates in raisins and 63.88g/100g in prunes so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 24 %.
In prunes is more fats than in raisins.
The tables above show us that there is 0.25g/100g of fats in raisins and 0.38g/100g in prunes. In this case difference is about 52 %.
See tables below to compare prunes with raisins in details.
- Carbohydrates63.88 g
- Fat0.38 g
- Dietary fiber7.1 g
- Protein2.18 g
- Water30.92 g
100g | ounce | single piece | glass | cup | half cup | cup pitted
- 95% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: raisins vs prunes
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): raisins 108% more than prunes
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): prunes 49% more than raisins
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): prunes 146% more than raisins
- Vitaminium B6: prunes 18% more than raisins
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): raisins 25% more than prunes
- Vitaminium C: raisins 283% more than prunes
- Vitaminium E: prunes 258% more than raisins
- Vitaminium K: prunes 1400% more than raisins
Minerals: prunes vs raisins
Compares of prunes
- Prunes vs Dates
- Prunes vs Goji Berries
- Prunes vs Dried Apricots
- Prunes vs Dried Cherries
- Prunes vs Dried Cranberries
- Prunes vs Dried Fig
- see all compares of prunes
Compares of raisins
- Calories from Prunes
- Calories of Carp
- Calories in Linseed oil
- Riesling calories per 100g
- Cooked mushrooms carbs per 100g
- Biscotti protein per 100g
- Baba Ganoush fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked carrot have?
- Calories in a half of gravy
- Calories in whole gravy
- Calories for one, two or more gravy
- Calories in tablespoon of gravy
- Calories in teaspoon of gravy
- How much protein in old fashioned donut?
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water nutrition
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk calories
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk protein
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk sugar
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk vitamins
- Coconut Milk vs Cola dietary fiber
- Coconut Water vs Almond Milk vitaminium C
- Coconut Water vs Coffee magnessium
- Coconut Water vs Tea potassium