Cottage Cheese vs Kefir: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cottage cheese vs kefir - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cottage cheese is much more calories than in kefir.
Cottage cheese has 98 kcal per 100g and kefir 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 88 %.
In cottage cheese and in kefir most calories came from protein.
cottage cheese or kefir - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: cottage cheese - 88% more than kefir
- Carbohydrates: kefir - 121% more than cottage cheese
- Fat: cottage cheese - 348% more than kefir
- Protein: cottage cheese - 210% more than kefir
- Water: kefir - 9% more than cottage cheese
Cottage cheese vs kefir nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cottage cheese||Kefir|
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||7.48 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||0.96 g|
|Protein||11.12 g||3.59 g|
|Water||79.79 g||87.26 g|
|Calcium||83 mg||124 mg|
|Iron||0.07 mg||0.04 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||104 mg||159 mg|
|Sodium||315 mg||38 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.027 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.163 mg||0.172 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.099 mg||0.128 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.046 mg||0.059 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.012 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.04 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cottage cheese is more protein than in kefir.
There is 3.59g per 100g of kefir and 11.12g per 100g of cottage cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 210 %.
In cottage cheese is less carbohydrates than in kefir.
There is 7.48g/100g of carbohydrates in kefir and 3.38g/100g in cottage cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 121 %.
In cottage cheese is more fats than in kefir.
The tables above show us that there is 0.96g/100g of fats in kefir and 4.3g/100g in cottage cheese. In this case difference is about 348 %.
See tables below to compare cottage cheese with kefir in details.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat4.3 g
- Protein11.12 g
- Water79.79 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 14% CARBS.
- 46% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
Vitamins: kefir vs cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): kefir 11% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): kefir 6% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): kefir 29% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B6: kefir 28% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): kefir 50% more than cottage cheese
- Vitaminium E: cottage cheese 100% more than kefir
Minerals: cottage cheese vs kefir
Compares of cottage cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Brie
- Cottage Cheese vs Camembert
- Cottage Cheese vs White Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Cottage Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- see all compares of cottage cheese
Compares of kefir
- Calories from Cottage cheese
- Calories of Palm oil
- Calories in Apple juice
- Beer calories per 100g
- Shrimp carbs per 100g
- Sharp cheddar cheese protein per 100g
- Sesame bagel fat per 100g
- How many calories do Triscuits crackers have?
- Calories in a half of soft serve ice cream
- Calories in whole soft serve ice cream
- Calories for one, two or more soft serve ice cream
- How much protein in McDonalds Sundae Caramel?
- Edam Cheese vs Feta Cheese nutrition
- Edam Cheese vs Gouda Cheese calories
- Edam Cheese vs Parmesan protein
- Edam Cheese vs Swiss Cheese sugar
- Edam Cheese vs Egg vitamins
- Edam Cheese vs Cheddar dietary fiber
- Edam Cheese vs Mozzarella vitaminium C
- Edam Cheese vs Halloumi magnessium
- Feta Cheese vs Gouda Cheese potassium