Kefir vs Kombucha: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Kefir
At first glance, you can see that in kefir is much more calories than in Kombucha.
Kefir has 52 kcal per 100g and Kombucha 9 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 478%.
In kefir and in Kombucha most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare kefir with Kombucha in details.
Fact 2: Kefir And Kombucha Nutrition Difference
Kombucha vs Kefir: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||7.48 g||2.37 g|
|Iron||0.04 mg||0.07 mg|
|Potassium||159 mg||7 mg|
|Sodium||38 mg||13 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.8 mg||0.9 mg|
More carbohydrates in kefir
In kefir is more carbohydrates than in Kombucha.
There is 2.37g/100g of carbohydrates in Kombucha and 7.48g/100g in kefir so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 216%.
- Carbohydrates7.48 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 57% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
Compares of kefir
- Kefir vs Cottage Cheese
- Kefir vs Whole Milk
- Kefir vs Buttermilk
- Kefir vs Sheep Milk
- Kefir vs Egg
- Kefir vs Sour Cream
- see all compares of kefir
Compares of Kombucha
- Calories from Kefir
- Calories of Italian bread
- Calories in Bulgur
- Goat's milk calories per 100g
- Goose breast carbs per 100g
- Mandarin juice protein per 100g
- Tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does steak have?
- Calories in a half of italian sub
- Calories in whole italian sub
- Calories for one, two or more italian subs
- How much protein in Absolut vodka?