Passion Fruit vs Quince Fruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Passion fruit
At first glance, you can see that in passion fruit is much more calories than in quince fruit.
Passion fruit has 97 kcal per 100g and quince fruit 57 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 70%.
In passion fruit and in quince fruit most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare passion fruit with quince fruit in details.
Fact 2: Passion fruit And Quince fruit Nutrition Difference
Quince fruit vs Passion fruit: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Passion fruit||Quince fruit|
|Carbohydrates||23.38 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.7 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.4 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||2.2 g||0.4 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||1.6 mg||0.7 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||8 mg|
|Phosphorus||68 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||348 mg||119 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.13 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.5 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.1 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||14 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||30 mg||15 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.02 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.7 mg||4.5 mg|
More protein in passion fruit
It is aslo easy to see see that in passion fruit is more protein than in quince fruit.
There is 0.4g per 100g of quince fruit and 2.2g per 100g of passion fruit so using simple math we can see that difference is about 450%.
More carbohydrates in passion fruit
In passion fruit is more carbohydrates than in quince fruit.
There is 13.81g/100g of carbohydrates in quince fruit and 23.38g/100g in passion fruit so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 69%.
More fat in passion fruit
In passion fruit is more fats than in quince fruit.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in quince fruit and 0.7g/100g in passion fruit. In this case difference is about 600%.
- Carbohydrates23.38 g
- Fat0.7 g
- Dietary fiber10.4 g
- Protein2.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: quince fruit vs passion fruit
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): passion fruit 333% more than quince fruit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): passion fruit 650% more than quince fruit
- Vitaminium B6: passion fruit 150% more than quince fruit
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): passion fruit 367% more than quince fruit
- Vitaminium C: passion fruit 100% more than quince fruit
- Vitaminium E: quince fruit 500% more than passion fruit
- Vitaminium K: quince fruit 543% more than passion fruit
Minerals: passion fruit vs quince fruit
- Calcium: passion fruit 9% more than quince fruit
- Iron: passion fruit 129% more than quince fruit
- Magnessium: passion fruit 263% more than quince fruit
- Phosphorus: passion fruit 518% more than quince fruit
- Potassium: passion fruit 192% more than quince fruit
- Zink: passion fruit 150% more than quince fruit
Compares of passion fruit
- Passion Fruit vs Apple
- Passion Fruit vs Avocado
- Passion Fruit vs Banana
- Passion Fruit vs Durian
- Passion Fruit vs Fig
- Passion Fruit vs Gooseberry
- see all compares of passion fruit
Compares of quince fruit
- Calories from Passion fruit
- Calories of Peach
- Calories in Pear
- Persimmon calories per 100g
- Pineapple carbs per 100g
- Plum protein per 100g
- Pomegranate fat per 100g
- How many calories does quince fruit have?
- Calories in a half of sapodilla
- Calories in whole sapodilla
- Calories for one, two or more sapodilla fruits
- How much protein in carambola?