Salmon vs Trout: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Salmon vs trout - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in salmon is more calories than in trout.
Salmon has 208 kcal per 100g and trout 141 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in salmon cames from fat and in trout from protein.
salmon or trout - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: salmon - 32% more than trout.
- Fat: salmon - 54% more than trout.
- Protein: salmon - 2% more than trout.
- Water: trout - 14% more than salmon.
Salmon vs trout: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Fat||13.42 g||6.18 g|
|Protein||20.42 g||19.94 g|
|Water||64.89 g||73.8 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||0.34 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||25 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.5 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||363 mg||377 mg|
|Sodium||59 mg||51 mg|
|Zink||0.5 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.207 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.155 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||8.672 mg||5.567 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.636 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.026 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium C||3.9 mg||2.9 mg|
|Vitaminium E||3.55 mg||2.34 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in salmon is more protein than in trout.
There is 19.94g per 100g of trout and 20.42g per 100g of salmon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in salmon and trout - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In salmon is more fats than in trout.
Tables below show us that there is 6.18g/100g of fats in trout and 13.42g/100g in salmon. In this case difference is about 54 %.
See tables below to compare salmon with trout in details.
- Fat13.42 g
- Protein20.42 g
- Water64.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | steak
- 0% CARBS.
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
salmon or trout - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): salmon - 42% more than trout.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): salmon - 42% more than trout.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): salmon - 36% more than trout.
- Vitaminium B6: salmon - 47% more than trout.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): salmon - 58% more than trout.
- Vitaminium C: salmon - 26% more than trout.
- Vitaminium E: salmon - 34% more than trout.
salmon or trout - where is more minerals?
Compares of salmon
Compares of trout
- Calories from Salmon
- Calories of Nutella
- Calories in Paratha
- Ham steak calories per 100g
- Spanakopita carbs per 100g
- Chicken shawarma protein per 100g
- Chobani yogurt nonfat fat per 100g
- How many calories does crayfish have?
- Calories in a half of crab salad
- Calories in whole crab salad
- Calories for one, two or more crab salad
- How much protein in chef salad?
- Salmon vs Tilapia nutrition
- Salmon vs Fish Sticks calories
- Trout vs Fish Sticks protein
- Tilapia vs Fish Sticks sugar
- Apple Juice vs Blackberry Juice vitamins
- Apple Juice vs Grape Juice dietary fiber
- Apple Juice vs Lemon Juice vitaminium C
- Apple Juice vs Orange Juice magnessium
- Apple Juice vs Mandarin Juice potassium