Trout vs Mahi Mahi: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Trout
At first glance, you can see that in trout is less calories than in Mahi Mahi.
Trout has 141 kcal per 100g and Mahi Mahi 168 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 19%.
In trout and in Mahi Mahi most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare trout with Mahi Mahi in details.
Trout And Mahi Mahi Nutrition Difference
Mahi Mahi vs Trout: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Trout||Mahi Mahi|
|Fat||6.18 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||19.94 g||11.96 g|
|Calcium||25 mg||22 mg|
|Iron||0.31 mg||0.78 mg|
|Sodium||51 mg||685 mg|
|Vitaminium C||2.9 mg||3.3 mg|
More protein in trout
It is aslo easy to see see that in trout is more protein than in Mahi Mahi.
There is 11.96g per 100g of Mahi Mahi and 19.94g per 100g of trout so using simple math we can see that difference is about 67%.
More fat in trout
In trout is more fats than in Mahi Mahi.
The tables above show us that there is 3.8g/100g of fats in Mahi Mahi and 6.18g/100g in trout. In this case difference is about 63%.
- 0% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Compares of trout
- Trout vs Carp
- Trout vs Cod Fillet
- Trout vs Flounder
- Trout vs Halibut
- Trout vs Herring
- Trout vs Mackerel
- see all compares of trout
Compares of Mahi Mahi
- Calories from Trout
- Calories of Atlantic salmon
- Calories in Rutabaga
- Dragon sushi roll calories per 100g
- California burrito carbs per 100g
- Chicken tamale protein per 100g
- Chobani yogurt fat per 100g
- How many calories does Pringle have?
- Calories in a half of lobster salad
- Calories in whole lobster salad
- Calories for one, two or more lobster salad
- How much protein in vegetable fajita?