Potato (Baked Or Cooked) vs Yellow Squash : All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Potato
At first glance, you can see that in potato is much more calories than in yellow squash.
Potato has 93 kcal per 100g and yellow squash 16 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 481%.
In potato and in yellow squash most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare potato with yellow squash in details.
Fact 2: Potato And Yellow squash Nutrition Difference
Yellow squash vs Potato: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Potato (baked or cooked)||Yellow squash|
|Carbohydrates||21.15 g||3.35 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||0.18 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||1.21 g|
|Water||74.89 g||94.64 g|
|Calcium||15 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||1.08 mg||0.35 mg|
|Magnessium||28 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||535 mg||262 mg|
|Sodium||10 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.064 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.048 mg||0.142 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.41 mg||0.487 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.311 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.028 mg||0.029 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.6 mg||17 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.04 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.003 mg|
More protein in potato
It is aslo easy to see see that in potato is more protein than in yellow squash.
There is 1.21g per 100g of yellow squash and 2.5g per 100g of potato so using simple math we can see that difference is about 107%.
More carbohydrates in potato
In potato is more carbohydrates than in yellow squash.
There is 3.35g/100g of carbohydrates in yellow squash and 21.15g/100g in potato so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 531%.
Less fat in potato
In potato is less fats than in yellow squash.
The tables above show us that there is 0.18g/100g of fats in yellow squash and 0.13g/100g in potato. In this case difference is about 38%.
- Carbohydrates21.15 g
- Fat0.13 g
- Dietary fiber2.2 g
- Protein2.5 g
- Water74.89 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 88% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Vitamins: yellow squash vs potato
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): potato 33% more than yellow squash
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): yellow squash 196% more than potato
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): potato 190% more than yellow squash
- Vitaminium B6: potato 43% more than yellow squash
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): yellow squash 4% more than potato
- Vitaminium C: yellow squash 77% more than potato
- Vitaminium E: yellow squash 200% more than potato
- Vitaminium K: yellow squash 50% more than potato
Minerals: potato vs yellow squash
Compares of potato
- Potato vs Asparagus
- Potato vs Butternut Squash
- Potato vs Cabbage
- Potato vs Carrot
- Potato vs Cucumber
- Potato vs Eggplant
- see all compares of potato
Compares of yellow squash
- Calories from Potato (baked or cooked)
- Calories of Breadsticks
- Calories in Potato bread
- Cardamom calories per 100g
- Sour cream 18% fat carbs per 100g
- Turkey frankfurters protein per 100g
- Lard fat per 100g
- How many calories does shark meat have?
- Calories in a half of Fritos
- Calories in whole Fritos
- Calories for one, two or more Fritos
- How much protein in no bake cookie?
- Potato vs Sweetcorn nutrition
- Potato vs Red Potato calories
- Red Onion vs White Onion protein
- Red Onion vs Green Onions sugar
- Green Olive vs Jalapeno vitamins
- Green Olive vs Kalamata Olives dietary fiber
- Black Olive vs Kalamata Olives vitaminium C
- Green Pepper vs Jalapeno magnessium
- Green Pepper vs Yellow Bell Pepper potassium