Fried Egg vs Scrambled Eggs: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fried egg vs scrambled egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in fried egg is more calories than in scrambled egg.
Fried egg has 196 kcal per 100g and scrambled egg 149 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 24 %.
In fried egg and in scrambled egg most calories came from fat.
fried egg or scrambled egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: fried egg - 24% more than scrambled egg.
- Fat: fried egg - 26% more than scrambled egg.
- Protein: fried egg - 27% more than scrambled egg.
Fried egg vs scrambled egg: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Fried egg||Scrambled eggs|
|Fat||14.84 g||10.98 g|
|Protein||13.61 g||9.99 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||1.89 mg||1.31 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.6 mg||165 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||207 mg||145 mg|
|Zink||5.6 mg||1.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.082 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.31 mg||1.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||4 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in fried egg is more protein than in scrambled egg.
There is 9.99g per 100g of scrambled egg and 13.61g per 100g of fried egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 27 %.
Where is more carbs?
In fried egg is carbohydrates than in scrambled egg.
There is g/100g of carbohydrates in scrambled egg and 0.83g/100g in fried egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
In fried egg is more fats than in scrambled egg.
Tables below show us that there is 10.98g/100g of fats in scrambled egg and 14.84g/100g in fried egg. In this case difference is about 26 %.
See tables below to compare fried egg with scrambled egg in details.
- Fat14.84 g
- Protein13.61 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
fried egg or scrambled egg - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fried egg - 7% more than scrambled egg.
- Vitaminium E: fried egg - 12% more than scrambled egg.
- Vitaminium K: scrambled egg - 66567% more than fried egg.
fried egg or scrambled egg - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: scrambled egg - 6% more than fried egg.
- Iron: fried egg - 31% more than scrambled egg.
- Magnessium: fried egg - 15% more than scrambled egg.
- Phosphorus: scrambled egg - 2846% more than fried egg.
- Potassium: fried egg - 13% more than scrambled egg.
- Sodium: fried egg - 30% more than scrambled egg.
- Zink: fried egg - 81% more than scrambled egg.
Compares of fried egg
- Brie vs Fried Egg
- Camembert vs Fried Egg
- White Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Cottage Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Edam Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Gouda Cheese vs Fried Egg
Compares of scrambled egg
- Calories from Fried egg
- Calories of Goose liver
- Calories in Grapefruit juice
- Eel (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese carbs per 100g
- Vermouth protein per 100g
- French baguette fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari ring have?
- Calories in a half of prosciutto
- Calories in whole prosciutto
- Calories for one, two or more prosciutto
- How much protein in vanilla latte?
- Fried Egg vs Kefir nutrition
- Fried Egg vs Omelette calories
- Boiled Egg vs Butter protein
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese sugar
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese" vitamins
- Boiled Egg vs Sour Cream 12% dietary fiber
- Boiled Egg vs Sour Cream vitaminium C
- Boiled Egg vs Milk Powder magnessium
- Boiled Egg vs Natural Yogurt potassium