Fried Egg vs Scrambled Eggs: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Fried egg
At first glance, you can see that in fried egg is more calories than in scrambled egg.
Fried egg has 196 kcal per 100g and scrambled egg 149 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32 %.
In fried egg and in scrambled egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare fried egg with scrambled egg in details.
Fact 2: Fried egg And Scrambled egg Nutrition Difference
Scrambled egg vs Fried egg: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Fried egg||Scrambled eggs|
|Fat||14.84 g||10.98 g|
|Protein||13.61 g||9.99 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||1.89 mg||1.31 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.6 mg||165 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||207 mg||145 mg|
|Zink||5.6 mg||1.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.082 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.31 mg||1.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||4 mg|
More protein in fried egg
It is aslo easy to see see that in fried egg is more protein than in scrambled egg.
There is 9.99g per 100g of scrambled egg and 13.61g per 100g of fried egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 36 %.
More fat in fried egg
In fried egg is more fats than in scrambled egg.
The tables above show us that there is 10.98g/100g of fats in scrambled egg and 14.84g/100g in fried egg. In this case difference is about 35 %.
- Fat14.84 g
- Protein13.61 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
Vitamins: scrambled egg vs fried egg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fried egg 8% more than scrambled egg
- Vitaminium E: fried egg 14% more than scrambled egg
- Vitaminium K: scrambled egg 66567% more than fried egg
Minerals: fried egg vs scrambled egg
- Calcium: scrambled egg 6% more than fried egg
- Iron: fried egg 44% more than scrambled egg
- Magnessium: fried egg 18% more than scrambled egg
- Phosphorus: scrambled egg 2846% more than fried egg
- Potassium: fried egg 15% more than scrambled egg
- Sodium: fried egg 43% more than scrambled egg
- Zink: fried egg 438% more than scrambled egg
Compares of fried egg
- Fried Egg vs Swiss Cheese
- Fried Egg vs Egg White
- Fried Egg vs Boiled Egg
- Fried Egg vs Butter
- Fried Egg vs Margarine
- Fried Egg vs Scrambled Egg
- see all compares of fried egg
Compares of scrambled egg
- Calories from Fried egg
- Calories of Turkey
- Calories in Pineapple juice
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Argan oil carbs per 100g
- Haddock protein per 100g
- Protein bar fat per 100g
- How many calories do udon noodles have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini bread
- Calories in whole zucchini bread
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini bread
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?