Apple vs Coffee: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Apple
At first glance, you can see that in apple is much more calories than in coffee.
Apple has 52 kcal per 100g and coffee 1 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 5100%.
In apple and in coffee most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare apple with coffee in details.
Fact 2: Apple And Coffee Nutrition Difference
Coffee vs Apple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Fat||0.17 g||0.02 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||0.12 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||2 mg|
|Iron||0.12 mg||0.01 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||3 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||107 mg||49 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.04 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.017 mg||0.014 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.026 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.091 mg||0.191 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.041 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||3 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.18 mg||0.01 mg|
More protein in apple
It is aslo easy to see see that in apple is more protein than in coffee.
There is 0.12g per 100g of coffee and 0.26g per 100g of apple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 117%.
More fat in apple
In apple is more fats than in coffee.
The tables above show us that there is 0.02g/100g of fats in coffee and 0.17g/100g in apple. In this case difference is about 750%.
- Fat0.17 g
- Protein0.26 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | sliced
- 96% CARBS.
- 2% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: coffee vs apple
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): apple 21% more than coffee
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): coffee 192% more than apple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coffee 110% more than apple
- Vitaminium B6: apple 4000% more than coffee
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): apple 149900% more than coffee
- Vitaminium E: apple 1700% more than coffee
Minerals: apple vs coffee
Compares of apple
- Apple vs Apricot
- Apple vs Avocado
- Apple vs Banana
- Apple vs Blackberry
- Apple vs Blackcurrants
- Apple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of apple
Compares of coffee
- Calories from Apple
- Calories of Blackberries
- Calories in Blackcurrant
- Blueberries calories per 100g
- Melon carbs per 100g
- Cherimoya protein per 100g
- Cherry fat per 100g
- How many calories do Cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of durian
- Calories in whole durian
- Calories for one, two or more durian fruits
- How much protein in black lilac?