Red Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Red rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in red rice?
Case in point, handful of red rice (35 g) has about 125 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful red rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of red rice on charts.
Red rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||82.22 g||~ 23.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.4 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Protein||8.89 g||~ 2.5 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of red rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 356 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of red rice.
- Handful of red rice (35g)125 kcal
- Tablespoon of red rice (14g)50 kcal
- Cup of red rice (180g)641 kcal
- Half cup of red rice (90g)320 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of red rice101 kcal
- 10g of red rice36 kcal
- 20g of red rice71 kcal
- 50g of red rice178 kcal
- 100g of red rice356 kcal
Protein in red rice
Red rice has 8.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of red rice (35 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in red rice
Red rice has 82.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of red rice (35 g) has about 28.8 g of carbs.
Fat in red rice
0 g of fat - red rice has no fat.
handful of red rice (35 g) has:125kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
red rice - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of red rice
- 90% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
red rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium222 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare red rice with other red rice
When you look at charts below you will see how red rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of taco shell
- Calories in whole taco shell
- Calories for one, two or more taco shells
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried tofu?
- How much fat in cooked lentils?
- How much protein in Cabernet Sauvignon?
- What is weight of kielbasa?
- Dosa calories per ounce (oz)
- Sugar packet calories per serving size