Waffle vs Donut: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Waffle
At first glance, you can see that in waffle is much less calories than in donut.
Waffle has 291 kcal per 100g and donut 452 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 55%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in waffle cames from carbs and in donut from fat.
See tables below to compare waffle with donut in details.
Fact 2: Waffle And Donut Nutrition Difference
Donut vs Waffle: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||32.9 g||51.33 g|
|Fat||14.1 g||25.25 g|
|Protein||7.9 g||4.93 g|
|Water||42 g||16.76 g|
|Calcium||255 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||2.31 mg||4 mg|
|Magnessium||19 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||65 mg||7.9 mg|
|Potassium||159 mg||201 mg|
|Sodium||511 mg||326 mg|
|Zink||65 mg||7.9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.263 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.347 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.073 mg||1.59 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.056 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.068 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.4 mg||1.3 mg|
More protein in waffle
It is aslo easy to see see that in waffle is more protein than in donut.
There is 4.93g per 100g of donut and 7.9g per 100g of waffle so using simple math we can see that difference is about 60%.
Less carbohydrates in waffle
In waffle is less carbohydrates than in donut.
There is 51.33g/100g of carbohydrates in donut and 32.9g/100g in waffle so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 56%.
Less fat in waffle
In waffle is less fats than in donut.
The tables above show us that there is 25.25g/100g of fats in donut and 14.1g/100g in waffle. In this case difference is about 79%.
- Carbohydrates32.9 g
- Fat14.1 g
- Protein7.9 g
- Water42 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 45% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
Vitamins: donut vs waffle
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): waffle 61% more than donut
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): waffle 178% more than donut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): waffle 30% more than donut
- Vitaminium B6: waffle 133% more than donut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): donut 32% more than waffle
- Vitaminium C: donut 225% more than waffle
Minerals: waffle vs donut
Compares of waffle
- Waffle vs Nutella
- Waffle vs Sponge Cake
- Waffle vs Croissant
- Waffle vs Jam
- Waffle vs Ice Cream
- Waffle vs Muffin
- see all compares of waffle
Compares of donut
- Calories from Waffle
- Calories of Date syrup
- Calories in Butter
- Blood sausage calories per 100g
- Pork carbs per 100g
- Herring protein per 100g
- Mascarpone cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories does ground cinnamon have?
- Calories in a half of Gushers
- Calories in whole Gushers
- Calories for one, two or more Gushers
- How much protein in blood orange?