Jam vs Honey: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Jam vs honey - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in jam is less calories than in honey.
Jam has 238 kcal per 100g and honey 304 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28 %.
In jam and in honey most calories came from carbs.
jam or honey - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: honey - 28% more than jam.
- Carbohydrates: honey - 38% more than jam.
- Dietary fiber: jam - 82% more than honey.
- Protein: jam - 19% more than honey.
- Water: jam - 44% more than honey.
Jam vs honey: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||59.86 g||82.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.37 g||0.3 g|
|Water||30.47 g||17.1 g|
|Calcium||20 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.49 mg||0.42 mg|
|Magnessium||4 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||2 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||52 mg|
|Sodium||32 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||11 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.076 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.036 mg||0.121 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.02 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.011 mg||0.002 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.8 mg||0.5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in jam is more protein than in honey.
There is 0.3g per 100g of honey and 0.37g per 100g of jam so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19 %.
Where is more carbs?
In jam is less carbohydrates than in honey.
There is 82.4g/100g of carbohydrates in honey and 59.86g/100g in jam so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 38 %.
Where is more fats?
In jam is fats than in honey.
Tables below show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in honey and 0.07g/100g in jam. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare jam with honey in details.
- Carbohydrates59.86 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein0.37 g
- Water30.47 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | small jar | large jar
- 99% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
jam or honey - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): jam - 50% more than honey.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): honey - 236% more than jam.
- Vitaminium B6: honey - 20% more than jam.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): jam - 82% more than honey.
- Vitaminium C: jam - 94% more than honey.
jam or honey - where is more minerals?
Compares of jam
Compares of honey
- Calories from Jam
- Calories of Swiss cheese
- Calories in Margarine
- Dried fig calories per 100g
- Almond milk carbs per 100g
- Rabbit meat protein per 100g
- Polish sausage fat per 100g
- How many calories does jambalaya have?
- Calories in a half of steamed dumpling
- Calories in whole steamed dumpling
- Calories for one, two or more steamed dumplings
- How much protein in wild rice?