Fried Egg vs Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fried egg vs boiled egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in fried egg is more calories than in boiled egg.
Fried egg has 196 kcal per 100g and boiled egg 155 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 21 %.
In fried egg and in boiled egg most calories came from fat.
fried egg or boiled egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: fried egg - 21% more than boiled egg.
- Carbohydrates: boiled egg - 35% more than fried egg.
- Fat: fried egg - 29% more than boiled egg.
- Protein: fried egg - 8% more than boiled egg.
- Water: boiled egg - 7% more than fried egg.
Fried egg vs boiled egg: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Fried egg||Boiled egg (hard or soft)|
|Carbohydrates||0.83 g||1.12 g|
|Fat||14.84 g||10.61 g|
|Protein||13.61 g||12.58 g|
|Water||69.47 g||74.62 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||50 mg|
|Iron||1.89 mg||1.19 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||5.6 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||152 mg||126 mg|
|Sodium||207 mg||124 mg|
|Zink||5.6 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.044 mg||0.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.495 mg||0.513 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.082 mg||0.064 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.184 mg||0.121 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.051 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.31 mg||1.03 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in fried egg is more protein than in boiled egg.
There is 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg and 13.61g per 100g of fried egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8 %.
Where is more carbs?
In fried egg is less carbohydrates than in boiled egg.
There is 1.12g/100g of carbohydrates in boiled egg and 0.83g/100g in fried egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 35 %.
Where is more fats?
In fried egg is more fats than in boiled egg.
Tables below show us that there is 10.61g/100g of fats in boiled egg and 14.84g/100g in fried egg. In this case difference is about 29 %.
See tables below to compare fried egg with boiled egg in details.
- Carbohydrates0.83 g
- Fat14.84 g
- Protein13.61 g
- Water69.47 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
fried egg or boiled egg - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): boiled egg - 50% more than fried egg.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): boiled egg - 4% more than fried egg.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): fried egg - 22% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium B6: fried egg - 34% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): fried egg - 14% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium E: fried egg - 21% more than boiled egg.
fried egg or boiled egg - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: fried egg - 19% more than boiled egg.
- Iron: fried egg - 37% more than boiled egg.
- Magnessium: fried egg - 23% more than boiled egg.
- Phosphorus: fried egg - 95% more than boiled egg.
- Potassium: fried egg - 17% more than boiled egg.
- Sodium: fried egg - 40% more than boiled egg.
- Zink: fried egg - 95% more than boiled egg.
Compares of fried egg
- Brie vs Fried Egg
- Camembert vs Fried Egg
- White Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Cottage Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Edam Cheese vs Fried Egg
- Gouda Cheese vs Fried Egg
Compares of boiled egg
- Calories from Fried egg
- Calories of Goose liver
- Calories in Grapefruit juice
- Eel (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Mozzarella cheese carbs per 100g
- Vermouth protein per 100g
- French baguette fat per 100g
- How many calories does calamari ring have?
- Calories in a half of prosciutto
- Calories in whole prosciutto
- Calories for one, two or more prosciutto
- How much protein in vanilla latte?
- Fried Egg vs Butter nutrition
- Fried Egg vs Sour Cream 18% calories
- Fried Egg vs Sour Cream protein
- Fried Egg vs Milk Powder sugar
- Fried Egg vs Greek Yoghurt vitamins
- Fried Egg vs Cheddar dietary fiber
- Fried Egg vs Margarine vitaminium C
- Fried Egg vs Mozzarella magnessium
- Fried Egg vs Smoked Cheese potassium