Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dried cherries vs dried cranberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dried cherries is just a little more calories than in dried cranberries.
Dried cherries has 333 kcal per 100g and dried cranberries 308 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8 %.
In dried cherries and in dried cranberries most calories came from carbs.
dried cherries or dried cranberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dried cherries - 8% more than dried cranberries.
- Carbohydrates: dried cranberries - 3% more than dried cherries.
- Fat: dried cranberries - 49% more than dried cherries.
- Dietary fiber: dried cranberries - 112% more than dried cherries.
- Protein: dried cherries - 86% more than dried cranberries.
- Water: dried cherries - 5% more than dried cranberries.
Dried cherries vs dried cranberries: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dried cherries||Dried cranberries|
|Carbohydrates||80.45 g||82.8 g|
|Fat||0.73 g||1.09 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||1.25 g||0.17 g|
|Water||16.6 g||15.79 g|
|Calcium||38 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.68 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||4 mg|
|Potassium||376 mg||49 mg|
|Sodium||13 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.101 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.867 mg||0.548 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium C||19.3 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.005 mg||0.008 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried cherries is more protein than in dried cranberries.
There is 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries and 1.25g per 100g of dried cherries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 86 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dried cherries is less carbohydrates than in dried cranberries.
There is 82.8g/100g of carbohydrates in dried cranberries and 80.45g/100g in dried cherries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3 %.
Where is more fats?
In dried cherries is less fats than in dried cranberries.
Tables below show us that there is 1.09g/100g of fats in dried cranberries and 0.73g/100g in dried cherries. In this case difference is about 49 %.
See tables below to compare dried cherries with dried cranberries in details.
- Carbohydrates80.45 g
- Fat0.73 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein1.25 g
- Water16.6 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried cherries or dried cranberries - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dried cherries - 78% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dried cherries - 72% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried cherries - 37% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium B6: dried cherries - 62% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium C: dried cherries - 99% more than dried cranberries.
- Vitaminium E: dried cranberries - 1135% more than dried cherries.
- Vitaminium K: dried cranberries - 60% more than dried cherries.
dried cherries or dried cranberries - where is more minerals?
Compares of dried cherries
- Dates vs Dried Cherries
- Goji Berries vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Apricots vs Dried Cherries
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Fig
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Pears
Compares of dried cranberries
- Calories from Dried cherries
- Calories of Vodka
- Calories in Veal
- Persian cucumber calories per 100g
- Tortellini carbs per 100g
- Celery stalk protein per 100g
- Tempeh fat per 100g
- How many calories does flan have?
- Calories in a half of popsicle
- Calories in whole popsicle
- Calories for one, two or more popsicles
- How much protein in tahini?
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Fig nutrition
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Pears calories
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes protein
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins sugar
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig vitamins
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes dietary fiber
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins vitaminium C
- Dried Fig vs Dried Pears magnessium
- Dried Fig vs Prunes potassium