Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Dried cherries
At first glance, you can see that in dried cherries is just a little more calories than in dried cranberries.
Dried cherries has 333 kcal per 100g and dried cranberries 308 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8%.
In dried cherries and in dried cranberries most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare dried cherries with dried cranberries in details.
Fact 2: Dried cherries And Dried cranberries Nutrition Difference
- Calories: dried cherries - 8% more than dried cranberries
- Carbohydrates: dried cranberries - 3% more than dried cherries
- Fat: dried cranberries - 49% more than dried cherries
- Dietary fiber: dried cranberries - 112% more than dried cherries
- Protein: dried cherries - 635% more than dried cranberries
- Water: dried cherries - 5% more than dried cranberries
Dried cranberries vs Dried cherries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dried cherries||Dried cranberries|
|Carbohydrates||80.45 g||82.8 g|
|Fat||0.73 g||1.09 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||1.25 g||0.17 g|
|Water||16.6 g||15.79 g|
|Calcium||38 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.68 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||22 mg||4 mg|
|Potassium||376 mg||49 mg|
|Sodium||13 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.101 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.867 mg||0.548 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium C||19.3 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.005 mg||0.008 mg|
More protein in dried cherries
It is aslo easy to see see that in dried cherries is more protein than in dried cranberries.
There is 0.17g per 100g of dried cranberries and 1.25g per 100g of dried cherries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 635%.
Less carbohydrates in dried cherries
In dried cherries is less carbohydrates than in dried cranberries.
There is 82.8g/100g of carbohydrates in dried cranberries and 80.45g/100g in dried cherries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 3%.
Less fat in dried cherries
In dried cherries is less fats than in dried cranberries.
The tables above show us that there is 1.09g/100g of fats in dried cranberries and 0.73g/100g in dried cherries. In this case difference is about 49%.
- Carbohydrates80.45 g
- Fat0.73 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein1.25 g
- Water16.6 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 1% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: dried cranberries vs dried cherries
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): dried cherries 346% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dried cherries 261% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dried cherries 58% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium B6: dried cherries 166% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium C: dried cherries 9550% more than dried cranberries
- Vitaminium E: dried cranberries 1135% more than dried cherries
- Vitaminium K: dried cranberries 60% more than dried cherries
Minerals: dried cherries vs dried cranberries
Compares of dried cherries
- Dried Cherries vs Dates
- Dried Cherries vs Goji Berries
- Dried Cherries vs Dried Cranberries
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins
- see all compares of dried cherries
Compares of dried cranberries
- Calories from Dried cherries
- Calories of Vodka
- Calories in Veal
- Persian cucumber calories per 100g
- Tortellini carbs per 100g
- Celery stalk protein per 100g
- Tempeh fat per 100g
- How many calories does flan have?
- Calories in a half of popsicle
- Calories in whole popsicle
- Calories for one, two or more popsicles
- How much protein in tahini?
- Dried Cherries vs Prunes nutrition
- Dried Cherries vs Raisins calories
- Dried Cranberries vs Dried Fig protein
- Dried Cranberries vs Prunes sugar
- Dried Cranberries vs Raisins vitamins
- Dried Fig vs Prunes dietary fiber
- Dried Fig vs Raisins vitaminium C
- Dried Pears vs Prunes magnessium
- Prunes vs Raisins potassium