Swiss Cheese vs Pepper Jack Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Swiss cheese
At first glance, you can see that in Swiss cheese is much calories than in pepper jack cheese.
Swiss cheese has 393 kcal per 100g and pepper jack cheese kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in Swiss cheese cames from fat and in pepper jack cheese from carbs.
See tables below to compare Swiss cheese with pepper jack cheese in details.
Fact 2: Swiss cheese And Pepper jack cheese Nutrition Difference
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | diced | cup | melted | cup | shredded
- 1% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 71% FAT
Vitamins: pepper jack cheese vs Swiss cheese
Minerals: Swiss cheese vs pepper jack cheese
Compares of Swiss cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Brie
- Swiss Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Swiss Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of Swiss cheese
Compares of pepper jack cheese
- Calories from Swiss cheese
- Calories of Margarine
- Calories in Grape juice
- Red wine calories per 100g
- Beef jerky carbs per 100g
- Pierogi Ruskie protein per 100g
- Bran muffin fat per 100g
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of potato patty
- Calories in whole potato patty
- Calories for one, two or more potato patties
- How much protein in pork rinds?
- Whole Milk vs Coconut Milk nutrition
- Whole Milk vs Skimmed Milk calories
- Whole Milk vs 1% Milk protein
- Whole Milk vs 2% Milk sugar
- Whole Milk vs Coffee Creamer vitamins
- Whole Milk vs Chobani Yogurt dietary fiber
- Buttermilk vs Skimmed Milk vitaminium C
- Goat Cheese vs Cream Cheese magnessium
- Goat Cheese vs Paneer Cheese potassium