Cheese Cake vs Tiramisu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cheese cake vs tiramisu - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cheese cake is more calories than in tiramisu.
Cheese cake has 321 kcal per 100g and tiramisu 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10 %.
In cheese cake and in tiramisu most calories came from fat.
cheese cake or tiramisu - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: tiramisu - 10% more than cheese cake
- Carbohydrates: tiramisu - 16% more than cheese cake
- Fat: tiramisu - 8% more than cheese cake
- Dietary fiber: tiramisu - 0% more than cheese cake
- Protein: tiramisu - 8% more than cheese cake
- Water: cheese cake - 16% more than tiramisu
Cheese cake vs tiramisu nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cheese cake||Tiramisu|
|Carbohydrates||25.5 g||29.67 g|
|Fat||22.5 g||24.23 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||5.5 g||5.92 g|
|Water||45.6 g||39.17 g|
|Calcium||51 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||0.63 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||15 mg|
|Phosphorus||4.4 mg||105 mg|
|Potassium||90 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||438 mg||155 mg|
|Zink||4.4 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.193 mg||0.246 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.195 mg||0.993 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.02 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.4 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.56 mg||0.71 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cheese cake is less protein than in tiramisu.
There is 5.92g per 100g of tiramisu and 5.5g per 100g of cheese cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8 %.
In cheese cake is less carbohydrates than in tiramisu.
There is 29.67g/100g of carbohydrates in tiramisu and 25.5g/100g in cheese cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
In cheese cake is less fats than in tiramisu.
The tables above show us that there is 24.23g/100g of fats in tiramisu and 22.5g/100g in cheese cake. In this case difference is about 8 %.
See tables below to compare cheese cake with tiramisu in details.
- Carbohydrates25.5 g
- Fat22.5 g
- Dietary fiber0.4 g
- Protein5.5 g
- Water45.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | whole cake
- 31% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
Vitamins: tiramisu vs cheese cake
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tiramisu 214% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tiramisu 27% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tiramisu 409% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B6: tiramisu 19% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tiramisu 29900% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium C: tiramisu 175% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium E: tiramisu 27% more than cheese cake
Minerals: cheese cake vs tiramisu
- Calcium: tiramisu 29% more than cheese cake
- Iron: tiramisu 78% more than cheese cake
- Magnessium: tiramisu 36% more than cheese cake
- Phosphorus: tiramisu 2286% more than cheese cake
- Potassium: tiramisu 73% more than cheese cake
- Sodium: cheese cake 183% more than tiramisu
- Zink: cheese cake 672% more than tiramisu
Compares of cheese cake
- Cheese Cake vs Nutella
- Cheese Cake vs Sponge Cake
- Cheese Cake vs Carrot Cake
- Cheese Cake vs Croissant
- Cheese Cake vs Waffle
- Cheese Cake vs Ice Cream
- see all compares of cheese cake
Compares of tiramisu
- see all compares of tiramisu
- Calories from Cheese cake
- Calories of Wholemeal pasta
- Calories in Cola (Coca Cola)
- Roquefort calories per 100g
- Camembert carbs per 100g
- Coconut oil protein per 100g
- Sousage fat per 100g
- How many calories does almond butter have?
- Calories in a half of atlantic salmon
- Calories in whole atlantic salmon
- Calories for one, two or more atlantic salmon
- How much protein in rutabaga?