Cheese Cake vs Tiramisu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cheese cake vs tiramisu - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cheese cake is less calories than in tiramisu.
Cheese cake has 321 kcal per 100g and tiramisu 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10 %.
In cheese cake and in tiramisu most calories came from fat.
cheese cake or tiramisu - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: tiramisu - 10% more than cheese cake.
- Carbohydrates: tiramisu - 16% more than cheese cake.
- Fat: tiramisu - 8% more than cheese cake.
- Dietary fiber: tiramisu - 0% more than cheese cake.
- Protein: tiramisu - 8% more than cheese cake.
- Water: cheese cake - 14% more than tiramisu.
Cheese cake vs tiramisu: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Cheese cake||Tiramisu|
|Carbohydrates||25.5 g||29.67 g|
|Fat||22.5 g||24.23 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||5.5 g||5.92 g|
|Water||45.6 g||39.17 g|
|Calcium||51 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||0.63 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||15 mg|
|Phosphorus||4.4 mg||105 mg|
|Potassium||90 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||438 mg||155 mg|
|Zink||4.4 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.193 mg||0.246 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.195 mg||0.993 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.02 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.4 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.56 mg||0.71 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cheese cake is less protein than in tiramisu.
There is 5.92g per 100g of tiramisu and 5.5g per 100g of cheese cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 8 %.
Where is more carbs?
In cheese cake is less carbohydrates than in tiramisu.
There is 29.67g/100g of carbohydrates in tiramisu and 25.5g/100g in cheese cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16 %.
Where is more fats?
In cheese cake is less fats than in tiramisu.
Tables below show us that there is 24.23g/100g of fats in tiramisu and 22.5g/100g in cheese cake. In this case difference is about 8 %.
See tables below to compare cheese cake with tiramisu in details.
- Carbohydrates25.5 g
- Fat22.5 g
- Dietary fiber0.4 g
- Protein5.5 g
- Water45.6 g
100g | ounce | single piece | whole cake
- 31% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
cheese cake or tiramisu - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tiramisu - 214% more than cheese cake.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tiramisu - 27% more than cheese cake.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tiramisu - 409% more than cheese cake.
- Vitaminium B6: tiramisu - 19% more than cheese cake.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tiramisu - 29900% more than cheese cake.
- Vitaminium C: tiramisu - 175% more than cheese cake.
- Vitaminium E: tiramisu - 27% more than cheese cake.
cheese cake or tiramisu - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: tiramisu - 29% more than cheese cake.
- Iron: tiramisu - 78% more than cheese cake.
- Magnessium: tiramisu - 36% more than cheese cake.
- Phosphorus: tiramisu - 2286% more than cheese cake.
- Potassium: tiramisu - 73% more than cheese cake.
- Sodium: cheese cake - 65% more than tiramisu.
- Zink: cheese cake - 87% more than tiramisu.
Compares of cheese cake
- Nutella vs Cheese Cake
- Sponge Cake vs Cheese Cake
- Carrot Cake vs Cheese Cake
- Croissant vs Cheese Cake
- Waffle vs Cheese Cake
- Ice Cream vs Cheese Cake
Compares of tiramisu
- Calories from Cheese cake
- Calories of Wholemeal pasta
- Calories in Cola (Coca Cola)
- Breast milk calories per 100g
- Goose breast carbs per 100g
- Mandarin juice protein per 100g
- Tea fat per 100g
- How many calories does steak have?
- Calories in a half of italian sub
- Calories in whole italian sub
- Calories for one, two or more italian subs
- How much protein in Absolut vodka?