Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft) vs Scrambled Eggs: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Boiled egg
At first glance, you can see that in boiled egg is just a little more calories than in scrambled egg.
Boiled egg has 155 kcal per 100g and scrambled egg 149 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
In boiled egg and in scrambled egg most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare boiled egg with scrambled egg in details.
Fact 2: Boiled egg And Scrambled egg Nutrition Difference
Scrambled egg vs Boiled egg: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Boiled egg (hard or soft)||Scrambled eggs|
|Fat||10.61 g||10.98 g|
|Protein||12.58 g||9.99 g|
|Calcium||50 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||1.19 mg||1.31 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||165 mg|
|Potassium||126 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||124 mg||145 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||1.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.064 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.03 mg||1.15 mg|
More protein in boiled egg
It is aslo easy to see see that in boiled egg is more protein than in scrambled egg.
There is 9.99g per 100g of scrambled egg and 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 26%.
Less fat in boiled egg
In boiled egg is less fats than in scrambled egg.
The tables above show us that there is 10.98g/100g of fats in scrambled egg and 10.61g/100g in boiled egg. In this case difference is about 3%.
- Fat10.61 g
- Protein12.58 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 3% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
Vitamins: scrambled egg vs boiled egg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): scrambled egg 19% more than boiled egg
- Vitaminium E: scrambled egg 12% more than boiled egg
Minerals: boiled egg vs scrambled egg
- Calcium: scrambled egg 32% more than boiled egg
- Iron: scrambled egg 10% more than boiled egg
- Magnessium: scrambled egg 10% more than boiled egg
- Phosphorus: scrambled egg 54900% more than boiled egg
- Potassium: scrambled egg 5% more than boiled egg
- Sodium: scrambled egg 17% more than boiled egg
- Zink: scrambled egg 247% more than boiled egg
Compares of boiled egg
- Boiled Egg vs Cottage Cheese
- Boiled Egg vs Feta Cheese
- Boiled Egg vs Buttermilk
- Boiled Egg vs Egg Yolk
- Boiled Egg vs Fried Egg
- Boiled Egg vs Goat Cheese
- see all compares of boiled egg
Compares of scrambled egg
- Calories from Boiled egg (hard or soft)
- Calories of Turkey breast
- Calories in Raspberry juice (syrup)
- Halibut (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Halloumi cheese carbs per 100g
- Porterhouse steak protein per 100g
- Japchae fat per 100g
- How many calories does barley have?
- Calories in a half of bacon cheeseburger
- Calories in whole bacon cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more bacon cheeseburgers
- How much protein in baked potato with butter?