Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft) vs Scrambled Eggs: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Boiled egg vs scrambled egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in boiled egg is just a little more calories than in scrambled egg.
Boiled egg has 155 kcal per 100g and scrambled egg 149 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In boiled egg and in scrambled egg most calories came from fat.
boiled egg or scrambled egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: boiled egg - 4% more than scrambled egg.
- Fat: scrambled egg - 3% more than boiled egg.
- Protein: boiled egg - 21% more than scrambled egg.
Boiled egg vs scrambled egg: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Boiled egg (hard or soft)||Scrambled eggs|
|Fat||10.61 g||10.98 g|
|Protein||12.58 g||9.99 g|
|Calcium||50 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||1.19 mg||1.31 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||165 mg|
|Potassium||126 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||124 mg||145 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||1.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.064 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.03 mg||1.15 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in boiled egg is more protein than in scrambled egg.
There is 9.99g per 100g of scrambled egg and 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg so using simple math we can see that difference is about 21 %.
Where is more carbs?
In boiled egg is carbohydrates than in scrambled egg.
There is g/100g of carbohydrates in scrambled egg and 1.12g/100g in boiled egg so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 0 %.
Where is more fats?
In boiled egg is less fats than in scrambled egg.
Tables below show us that there is 10.98g/100g of fats in scrambled egg and 10.61g/100g in boiled egg. In this case difference is about 3 %.
See tables below to compare boiled egg with scrambled egg in details.
- Fat10.61 g
- Protein12.58 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 3% CARBS.
- 33% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
boiled egg or scrambled egg - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): scrambled egg - 19% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium E: scrambled egg - 12% more than boiled egg.
boiled egg or scrambled egg - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: scrambled egg - 32% more than boiled egg.
- Iron: scrambled egg - 10% more than boiled egg.
- Magnessium: scrambled egg - 10% more than boiled egg.
- Phosphorus: scrambled egg - 54900% more than boiled egg.
- Potassium: scrambled egg - 5% more than boiled egg.
- Sodium: scrambled egg - 17% more than boiled egg.
- Zink: scrambled egg - 247% more than boiled egg.
Compares of boiled egg
- Blue Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- White Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Cottage Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Feta Cheese vs Boiled Egg
- Parmesan vs Boiled Egg
- Swiss Cheese vs Boiled Egg
Compares of scrambled egg
- Calories from Boiled egg (hard or soft)
- Calories of Turkey
- Calories in Pineapple juice
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Argan oil carbs per 100g
- Haddock protein per 100g
- Protein bar fat per 100g
- How many calories do udon noodles have?
- Calories in a half of zucchini bread
- Calories in whole zucchini bread
- Calories for one, two or more zucchini bread
- How much protein in caesar chicken wrap?