Dried Chili Peppers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried chili peppers?
For example, medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) have about 6 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 6 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from dried chili peppers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried chili peppers nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried chili pepper on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Dried Chili Peppers (2 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size dried chili peppers (2 g)|
|Carbs Total||69.86 g||19.81 g||1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||28.7 g||8.14 g||0.6 g|
|Fat||5.81 g||1.65 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||10.58 g||3 g||0.2 g|
|Water||7.15 g||2.03 g||0.1 g|
dried chili peppers - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A26488 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.081 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)1.205 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)8.669 mg
- Vit B60.81 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vit C31.4 mg
- Vit E3.14 mg
- Vit K0.108 mg
Energy content of dried chili peppers
- 75% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
dried chili peppers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1870 mg
- Magnessium88 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium91 mg
- Iron6.04 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried chili peppers?
As I wrote before medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) have 6 calories. It is easy to count that two dried chili peppers have about 12 calories and three dried chili peppers have about 18 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried chili peppers.
- Medium size dried chili peppers (2 g)6 kcal
- Handful of dried chili peppers (25g)81 kcal
- Cup of dried chili peppers (46g)149 kcal
- Half cup of dried chili peppers (23g)75 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried chili peppers92 kcal
- Half of medium size dried chili peppers3 kcal
- Small size dried chili peppers (2g)4.8 kcal
- Big size dried chili peppers (3g)7.8 kcal
- Two medium size dried chili peppers12 kcal
- Three medium size dried chili peppers18 kcal
- Four medium size dried chili peppers24 kcal
- Five medium size dried chili peppers30 kcal
Protein in dried chili peppers
Dried chili peppers have 10.58 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in dried chili peppers
Dried chili peppers have 69.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
Fat in dried chili peppers
Dried chili peppers have 5.81 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size dried chili peppers (2 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried chili peppers with other Dried vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how dried chili peppers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chili powder have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sunflower oil
- Calories in teaspoon of sunflower oil
- Calories in glass of sunflower oil
- Calories in cup of sunflower oil
- Calories in shot (small glass) of sunflower oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried cherries?
- How much fat in vodka?
- How much protein in veal?
- What is weight of persian cucumber?
- Tortellini calories per ounce (oz)
- Celery stalk calories per serving size