Wholemeal pasta - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in wholemeal pasta?
100g of wholemeal pasta has about 159 calories (kcal).
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g is similar to calories amount from 3 apples, 2 glasses of Coca Cola, 1.5 slices of cheese, 1.5 slices of bread, 1 glass of milk, 8 of sugar.
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
Calories in wholemeal pasta came from protein in 14%, from carbs in 77% and from fat in 8%.
wholemeal pasta - calories table
- 10g of wholemeal pasta16 kcal
- 20g of wholemeal pasta32 kcal
- 50g of wholemeal pasta80 kcal
- 100g of wholemeal pasta159 kcal
- 200g of wholemeal pasta318 kcal
- 500g of wholemeal pasta795 kcal
Wholemeal pasta - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in wholemeal pasta?
★ What is the weight of wholemeal pasta?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in wholemeal pasta?
How much dietary fiber in wholemeal pasta?
Does wholemeal pasta have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in wholemeal pasta?
How much magnesium in wholemeal pasta?
Glycemic index of wholemeal pasta?
How much protein in wholemeal pasta?
How much does a wholemeal pasta weight?
We are just checking weight of wholemeal pasta. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g wholemeal pasta.
Does wholemeal pasta make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in wholemeal pasta is one of the highest from all products in grain products category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, wholemeal pasta seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If wholemeal pasta contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
100g has:159kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does sponge cake have?
- What kind of minerals does goat cheese contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in chorizo?
- What kind of vitamins in roasted pork loiny?
- How much dietary fiber in mackerel?
- Does smoked cheese have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in pretzel?
- How much magnessium in hummus?
- What is glycemic index of camembert?
- How much protein in coconut oil?
- What is weight of weiner?