Wholemeal Pasta: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Wholemeal pasta: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in wholemeal pasta?
For instance, handful of wholemeal pasta (15 g) has about 24 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful wholemeal pasta is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of wholemeal pasta on charts.
Wholemeal pasta: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||31.51 g||~ 8.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.6 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Fat||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||5.82 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Water||60.72 g||~ 17.2 g|
How many calories in handful, cup or half cup of wholemeal pasta?
As I wrote before 100g has 159 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or half cup of wholemeal pasta.
- Handful of wholemeal pasta (15g)24 kcal
- Cup of wholemeal pasta (120g)191 kcal
- Half cup of wholemeal pasta (60g)95 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wholemeal pasta45 kcal
- 10g of wholemeal pasta16 kcal
- 20g of wholemeal pasta32 kcal
- 50g of wholemeal pasta80 kcal
- 100g of wholemeal pasta159 kcal
Protein in wholemeal pasta
Wholemeal pasta has 5.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of wholemeal pasta (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in wholemeal pasta
Wholemeal pasta has 31.51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of wholemeal pasta (15 g) has about 4.7 g of carbs.
Fat in wholemeal pasta
Wholemeal pasta has 1.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of wholemeal pasta (15 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of wholemeal pasta (15 g) has:24kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
wholemeal pasta - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.157 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.103 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.887 mg
- Vitaminium B60.097 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
Energy content of wholemeal pasta
- 77% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
wholemeal pasta - minerals per 100g
- Potassium77 mg
- Phosphorus20 mg
- Magnessium45 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron1.65 mg
- Zink20 mg
Interesting charts - compare wholemeal pasta with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how wholemeal pasta looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does atlantic salmon have?
- Calories in a half of dragon sushi roll
- Calories in whole dragon sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more dragon sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in california burrito?
- How much fat in chicken tamale?
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- What is weight of Pringle?
- Ahi Tuna calories per ounce (oz)
- Lobster salad calories per serving size